ONLY YOU MATTERS

Start bij het begin

"You are my empress , and I am sorry for using that voice on you, forgot to talk properly after so long telling my men what to do"tharn said as he finally pulled type back into his arms again, only that the man even though was looking at him seems to have his mind else where.

All type heard was my empress and everything after that was gibberish, what was the Alpha trying to say, he couldn't deny the fact that his words affected him.
That's when he felt tharn kiss him and he Unconciously reciprocated it, his body use to the man's touch.
After tharn got him out of his head, he looked at the Alpha and said.
"When you say empress , do you mean queen of your heart or.... "

"I meant empress of Gusu" said tharn with all seriousness.
"

Tharn" type called softly as his throat became suddenly dry, he remembers what Mrs kun said all those months ago, being the queen came with responsibilities that he was not sure he would be able to carry out, one being giving tharn a heir and other things he can't think of right now. Then there was the issue of him being the concubine of Tharn's best friend, even if that union was dissolved, the people would not accept a non virgin to marry their prince. And even if at the end he becomes a concubine again was he willing to give up his freedom and be a kept man again in the palace, while depending on tharn for everything.
There were so many questions and so little answers, but for now, he would enjoy this moment and think of the future another day, after all he has been away from his love for so long.
He would enjoy this day before the world came back into their lives.

At that moment, someone knocked on the door and type went to open it and found Hawshu.
Tharn went to sit on a chair and type help the beta set the table and arranged tharn's bath. After they were done, Hawshu left giving him a knowing smile that gave his cheeks a tint of pink.
He went back and sat gingerly on tharn's lap his thigh over both the man's legs as Tharn's was between his. He kissed the man then, who reciprocated .when they were out of breath they separated and tharn's head rest on his with fond smile plastered on his lips.
"Come let's get you out of these and into the bath"said Type.
"bathe with me"said tharn.
"Do you need to ask" said Type smiling as he stripped the man and himself.
He guides tharn to the bath as the man got in, then he sat behind him. Type used the water and bathing oils to clean every inch of the man's body and then gave the Alpha a hand job, after he was done he cleaned that up as well before they left the tub.
Type then wore him the simple robes laid out by Hawshu, he took tharn to the dinning table sat him down and he beside him as he fed the Alpha his lunch.
Type took some fruits and wine to the balcony as they sat in each others arms eating fruit and the occasional kissing.
That how thing went, with Tharn kissing him, then his lips was abandoned as he he alpha made his way down to his neck.
Tharn had him on his back on the sofer and was kissing ,licking, and biting every inch of skin he saw. His nipples were especially bitten raw by the man unti he was wittering in pleasure.
"let's go inside "type had suggested then, before he was carried inside his legs rapped around the Alpha's waist.

He was placed gently on the bed and was disrobed by tharn, whose eyes was shrouded in pleasure. The Alpha alpha continued his ministrations as he moved south of the equator, until his lips was on type's pussy, at first he started with gentle licks then bits that led to sucking as type became a wittering mess on the bed as he begged as the Alpha to fuck him already.
Tharn needed no more motivation as he moved back up to kiss the omega's lips then his neck, before pushing in his dick in type's tight Virgina.
His pace was slow and sensual at first but with each pull type begged for more, until he was pounding the omega senselessly.
Type could only spread his legs wider as his finger left scratches on the Alpha's back with each push. He was in love with this man, and tharn made him feel things he never felt with lhong, which had nothing to do with the fact that tharn had twice the size of lhong's dick. Their emotional connection was just more intense and amazing. He loves this man and that was his mantra during their love making.
Type came not long after with tharn following behind as he bit type neck to renew his mating bite. Tharn felt complete and love, Type was the only one that matters to him, the world can burn for all he cares.
All in all it was an amazing day as they got to reconnect with each other over and over again until they were tried and needed rest.