************************************

Tharn's was getting close and so was type as the man ponded him from behind, he was in a pool of pleasure that left him breathless.
Tharn turned type around ,so he was lying on his back as he fucked the omega.
"oh!  By the heavens, u feel.... So.... Good! "Moaned tharn.
"oh! Tharn yes!.... My alpha..... Yes.. Oh!.. Yes!.. Take me... Make me yours..... I love you... Please.... I want more.. " moans type as tharn kept fucking him on his back as his orgasm get closer.

"type please come with me... And I will come with you" tharn said as he ruthlessly fucked the omega without restrictions.
"oh!  I'm going to get you pregnant, I promise.... Oh!... You will have my sons.... I will make you mine... No one will dare hurt you again... My love!..
Oh!.. Oh!.. I am coming.
That's was all the warning type got as the Alpha came and type following after by just seconds.
Feeling tired they both fell asleep after tharn cleans type up ,who fell asleep during the cleaning. He joined the omega in bed shortly after ordering food be brought for them.

Two days later

Tharn was fully dressed  and ready to leave Duhgun city with the 200men given to him by the ruler of Duhgun city.
Type was sitted by the dresser, wearing simple robes of  black and red, his hair packed into a ponytail away from his face, leaving side bangs .He looked absolutely breathtaking, tharn walks over to the omega and planted a kiss on his head as he smiled at type's reflection on the mirror, but type was not looking at him, the omega's eyes were downcast, staring at his hands, he could feel it from their bond the omega was distress about something.
Tharn took the omega's hand in his as he encouraged him to stand. Type stood up still not looking into his eyes as he tried to fake a smile.
"
"care to tell me what's got you so upset, please, I hate seeing you like this "asked tharn as he allowed a pout take over his face. His hands on type's chin that raised his face up so the man could look in his.

Type smiled when he saw the expression on the man's face, he looked so strange on him.
After all this was General Tharn crown prince of Gusu empire and heir to the throne. He was know for his serious expression that made many a men tremble at his feet, only a selected few saw him smile and only his Mother ever see him pout and that was like when he was 16yrs old.
Now type was his most special person and the only one to see his pout.
What ever it was that made type upset was reduced to aches in the presence of that pout as he laughed at the man  holding him and trying to be cute. The face made him ten times more handsome.
Tharn pouted even more in the increments of that laugh, fringing a offended look, which only made type shake with laughter, until he took pity on the man and kissed him on the lips.
The kiss was supposed to be light but tharn had grab his cheeks and deepen it as his tongue asked for permission that was granted as he explored type's mouth. He could never get tired of the taste of this man.

Type's heat had ended the evening of my fourth day ,saying tharn was sad by this was an understatement, the man was beyond dissapointed, because he had hoped his heat would last at least a week, he would have gladly  forgot the world outside and remain in type's arms for ever if it had been possible, but Mother Nature had taken his paradise too quickly, but what consoled him was the fact that type had decided to go on bed rest for a day to get his energy back.
But let just say, when tharn was in the room, resting was forgotten.

Now here they were, and he was curious and sad to know something was bothering his mate.
Type looked at him one more time after his laughter subsided and said.
"I am afraid, everyone knows now that how relationships is more than it should be, and I worry about everything "said type in a frustrated tone.