"What do you want, what is your mission here?" The man asked.

"You have a knight in the queen's army in your custody," Eugeus said.

"The human," the man said.

"Let me ask you this one question. What do you think or observe of humans?" The man continued.

"Descendants of Eva (bearer of wisdom)," Eugeus replied.

"Well you are correct, but speak of how they have turned their wisdom to foolishness. They are beginning to lose the one great thing they had; their humanity. The one great people of Pangaea have become divided, and wage war against themselves." the man sighs.

"Upon the arrival of the two human friends of the Queen, other humans have begun to accidentally troop into Vardasia ( city of wolfs ) one of their planes crashed here and the fire burnt half of a pack down. It won't be long until they begin to search for their 'lost city of Eldorado', we shouldn't allow this," the man said.

"Who are you?' Eugeus asked.
The man then slowly pulled off his mask.

"Armani!" Eugeus exclaimed in surprise as Armani gave him a piercing gaze.

"Consider what I said. You'll be welcomed to the rebellion," Armani said and turned around heading towards the door.

"No one touches him," Armani said as he walked out of the room.

Mr Harper walked into the throne room, carrying Vanessa on his shoulder with Hecrydos sitting on the throne at the far end of the room with Eudora sitting next to him.

"Good job" Hecrydos said as Mr Harper laid Vanessa on a bench.
Hecrydos then walked over to where Mr Harper laid Vanessa to confirm if she was alive.

"Good," he muttered softly and then faced Mr Harper.

"You are no longer of use to me," Hecrydos said.

"Kill yourself," Hecrydos continued and Mr Harper suddenly removed a knife from his combat belt, stabbing himself in the gut and falling to the ground dead as blood flowed on the floor.

"Now, she becomes mine." Hecrydos said.

*.*. *.

"Of course, how could I have missed it, Hecrydos must have sensed his mind while helping Author connect and then take control of his mind," Rafi said as the portal they used to enter the portal closed.

Author's eye then shone white.

"He's in the throne room," he said.

Author then began to walk towards the throne room.

"Author, stop, he'll kill you," Hudson said grabbing Author's arm.

"But Vanessa, he'll kill her," Author said.

"He won't, there is a reason he wants her at least not until she completes her usefulness to him," Rafi said.

"Let's just find a way to get my daughter out of there," Patricia said.

"We can't," Rafi said.

"But I can get us a view," Author said.

"How?" Amber asked.

"I could project our minds into the room, it's like astral projections but only that we will still retain our consciousness." Author said.

"Hecrydos would just sense our minds again and corrupt it like he did to Mr Harper," Raymelle said.

"Not if this time, I add a protective covering," Author said.
Author then clasped his hands together as they began to glow in a bright white colour. A bright ray of light then overshadowed them as their eyes then turned white.

" Hungh, Hecrydos groaned in anger and frustration.

"She is the only key to finding the holy grail and I'm finding it hard to possess her," Hecrydos said and his palm on the table in frustration.

"Let me see," Eudora said as she rotated her palm over Vanessa's forehead.

"She's a pure blood, an immaculate," Eudora said.

"So?" Hecrydos asked.

"Her freewill can't be subdued unless on her volition, unless she gives you free passage," Eudora said.

"Then wake her up!" Hecrydos said.

Eudora rotated her palm over Vanessa's forehead again making Vanessa open her eyes suddenly.

"What do you want from me?" Vanessa asked struggling to break free from where she was tied to.

"Nothing, only the wisdom attached to your purity," Hecrydos said.

"Oh" Hecrydos continued, noticing Vanessa's confusion.

"In simple words, you my dear, are the key to finding the holy grail" Hecrydos said.

"Now give me passage to your mind," Hecrydos said with his voice surprisingly thick.

"Just kill me already because I'll never let myself become an instrument of havoc in your hands," Vanessa yelled and spat in Hecrydos' face.

Hecrydos then walked over to Harper's dead body on the floor and pulled out the knife from his throat.

Hecrydos then walked towards Vanessa and placed the knife on her chest and began to cut through it slowly making Vanessa scream in pain.

"I can't watch," Author said looking away.

"Let's hope she doesn't break," Matthew said.

"Aaargh" Vanessa screamed as Hecrydos cut through her chest again, blood flowing down her side.

"Give me a pathway to your mind," Hecrydos said and once again tore through Vanessa's chest making Vanessa scream in pain.

"She won't break," Eudora said as Hecrydos was about to tear through Vanessa's chest again making him stop.

"The pain she's experiencing is of the flesh, so you are only strengthening her mind," Eudora said.

"Yes," Hecrydos said.

" It's not killing her so it's only making her mind stronger, then let's overfeed her mind," Hecrydos said.

"What does he mean?" Lucille asked.

"He's going to bring back every pain she's ever had." Rafi said.

"Have your pains," Hecrydos said and placed his hand on Vanessa's head.

Suddenly Vanessa began to convulse rapidly as several painful memories began to flash through her mind.

"Aaaaargh" she screamed as Jace disappearing with the living fire flashed through her head, then the voices she had heard while in the orphanage home began running through her head.

"Make it stop!" Vanessa shouted, groaning.

"You know what to say, you know how to make it stop," Hecrydos said and tightened his grip on her sending her more painful memories.

"Okay, I surrender my will to you," Vanessa said.

"Completely?" Hecrydos said.

"Completely," Vanessa gave up.

"Oh no." Rafi said.

Vanessa with a dark countenance then broke loose from where she was tied to.

"The world is ours," she said coldly.