Bonus Chapter (Part IV)

#Jungkook's Pov:

From: My love

We need to talk! Meet me at the park at 15 00 sharp.

I smiled widely. I really need to solve our problem. I need to talk. I missed her a lot and my children too.

I worked at my office as usual but I can't focused even just a bit! All my thoughts were fly to my family. I'm going to see them later! I miss them so much~

***JUNGKOOK***

It was 14 35, still too early but I don't give a fuck! I was just arrived at the park where we had promised.

I waited patiently for about 30 minutes, then there I saw a 20+ woman walked sassily sexy with her but swaying sexy walked towards me.

I smiled like an idiot by just watching her sexy butt but then got snapped from all of my thoughts by her cold voice.

"So, tell me what had happened?" She demended. I missed her bubbly childish personality. This is seriously 100% sure was not herself. I lived with these woman for 6 years and I knew her better. She really was mad. I smiled thinking how cute can she be when she's jealous or mad, but anyway, i started to explain everything, from A-Z.

"I don't know, its just too sudden! I took care of my appa and I met her..and we became friends. She care about me when she knew that I was all stress from taking care of my appa, she even made a joke to lighten up my mood when you're not beside me a-"

"So, you're blaming me that I was not with you? You're the one who left us alone in the house!" She angered which looked cute, actually.

"It's not like that. I was just...confused?" I asked myself. I'm not really sure why I did that but I'm pretty sure that all of these are mistakes and I only love my wife.

"Continue..." she demanded as she crossed her arms.

"We startes to go out and appareantly, she like me and....I kinda kissed her by..mistake?" Arghh! Why am I hesitating? I'm so not good at explain things. I don't know how to convince people.

She smirked. "So, you wanna say that all of these were just mistakes? How about you choose me to be your wife? Was that a mistake too? I'm pretty sure that's a big mistake than! Do you even love me?" She asked without stop.

"WOAH WOAH! COME DOWN YOUR TITS WOMAN!" I said playfully. "I love you and I'm sure about it! When I kissed her..I don't feel anything but when I kissed you, there's this thing...what do we call that..spark?" I questioned. "I love you.."

She sighed.

"Don't you believe in me?" I looked deep into her eyes.

"Convince me!"

"Do you want me to tell the whole world how much I'm in love with you?" I knew it sounds cliche but I really am in love with her. I still do.

"Can you?" She smiled, then I pulled her so we're inches apart and I whispered, "I love Jeon Baekhi," and I kissed her lip before broke it.

"Why did you just whispered? Are you shy to tell the world that you love me?" She pouted, cutely. I love when she pouts, that's true!  She rrally cute when she did and it also made me wanna kissed her so badly.

"You're my whole world!" I laughed and she followed after.

#Baekhi's Pov:

"Convince me!" I demended.

"Do you want me to tell the whole world how much I'm in love with you?" I smiled, he's an idiot! Just, hiw will she do that? XD

"Can you?" I smiled, then he pulled me so we're inches apart and he whispered on my left ear, "I love Jeon Baekhi," and that's when he kissed my lip and soon broke it.

"Why did you just whispered? Are you shy to tell the world that you love me?" I pouted, feeling dissapointed rushing over me.

"You're my whole world!" He stated and laughed his butt off so I followed after. He sometimes, can really get crazy but I love it!

My heart fluttered. I felt young again! Those confession really made me butterflies in my stomach.

The world envy me and I'm so not going to share the whole world my hubby anymore.

He's not going anywhere as long as I live. No woman or whatsoever can part us because we're destenied to be with each other. We're meant to be and will always be!

Then, all of these settled.

I kissed his lip.

***JUNGKOOK***

I took the kids from their school and the twin kissed my cheeks. "Ummm..omma want you two to meet someone.." I smiled prouldy because finally we're back together. I wanna suprised them.

"Appa?" They asked in unison. I gasped, suprised. How can they kniw it?

"Of course we know it omma! You looked happy today!" Baekhi said. I just giggled and brought them to the car where their dad was waiting inside.

They hugged him from the backseat.

"I'm sorry children.. but appa promise you all. It will never happened again!" We all laughed like what happy family did.

***JUNGKOOK***

A/N: SO...here's the update!! And IT'S THE END! I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT! BUT YEAH, I KNOW YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT..SINCE YEAH..I KINDA FIGURED IT OUT BY MYSELF. SO YEAH, HOPE YOU WILL COMMENT ABOUT MY STORY BUT HELL YEAH! PLEASE DON'T BAD COMMENT, I'M SO KNOW THAT IF YOU COMMENT IT, YOU WILL ONLY SAY SOMETHING LIKE "HEY! THIS IS THE WORST STORY I'VE EVER HAD!" "THIS IS SO UGLY!!" YEAH! SO THANK YOU! AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK AND EVERYTHING THAT I'VE EVER DONE!

LOVE YAH -
ExoChen_LovePink