Chapter 26 : Who are you?

Next morning~

#Jungkook's Pov:

We walked near the beach. I held her hand tightly.

"Buy me a water! I'm so tired.." Baekhi said.

"Arraseo princess!" I kissed her lip and went to buy waters for the both of us.

#Baekhi's Pov:

Someone tapped my back so I turned my face to look at..... an unknown beautiful girl.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"Annyeong! Sohyun imnida..Is that Jeon Jungkook?" she pointed at my husband.

"Ne, he is.. Wae?" I asked her back. She smiled.

"Is he your boyfriend?" she asked me without answering my question.

"Aniy, wae?" I looked at her while she still looked at my husband direction with a creepy smile, if I can judge.

"That's a relief. I thought he already forget about me!" she said again.

"Who are you?"  I started to get angry and annoyed at the same time. What in the earth is she talking about?? I don't understand a thing.

"Annyeong.. I'm Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend Kim Sohyun imnida." she said giggling. Ready to shake my hand.

' O.O ' What is happenning? I thinked my head spinning around.

Anw, I shook her hand. " Jeon Baekhi imnida.." I said, tried to make a sweet smile even my heart already scattered into pieces.

She then said goodbye and ran to my husband's way. Without my wants, my eyes started to get blurred.. I cried. So I went back to our hotel. Ran away.

'This is wrong! Why should I have to cry because of this stupid thing.?'

'Because he said that he loves you.'

'But he don't! Wae he did this to me? I gave him everything and what I got from him?'

'You got hurt! Who told you to believe every words he said? Man can't be trust! You should know it! Dumbass!!'

I laid myself into a king bad, While still crying like a baby.

#Jungkook's Pov:

Someone hugged me from my back. "Mwo?" I said playfully but when I turned back. "Sohyun? O.O" I suprised because she's not Baekhi.

"Oppa..Miss me?" She did aegyo. Yuck! I pushed her away from me and my eyes roamed to find my wife.

"Who do you want to find? Your sister? I'm here tho~" she asked, clinged her arm with mine.

"Wae are you even here? I don't need you anymore. You're the one who leave me so can't you just leave me again!" I mad.

"I talked to your sister just now..I think she's going home already.." She explained.

"What did you say to her?" I asked and shook her body madly.

"I just tell her that I'm your girlfri-" she tried to explain but I already know it! Baekhi must be mad at me!! Or even worst.. She will not believe me and leave me!! OH NO WAY!!

"Don't you remember that we are not together anymore?? I'm not your boyfriend anymore!! And for your information.. She's not my sister! She's my beloved and only love, she's my wife!!!! Stupid!!!" I rolled my eyes, annoyed while ran to get my wife back.

I searched around the beach..but she's not there. So I decided to go back to the hotel. Maybe she's there! At least that what I thought.

-

"Baekhi?" I went inside to our hotel room.

No answer.

But there, I found a body lying on the bed, sleeping soundlessly.

I sat on the bed and looked at her swallow eyes. She must've been crying before she slept. "I'm sorry wifey" I said and kissed her lip.

*********JUNGKOOK*********

A/N: Suprise??? It's a double update today~ Is it more better guys? I hope I don't dissapoint all of you for the nth time. I don't know but I really felt bad. My story become worst and worst. //le sigh//. But please support me with comment and vote untill the end cause I need your support.

You can ask anything if you don't understand..I'm more than glad to answer. :DD

Love you all - XOXO

ExoChen_LovePink