Chapter 30 : Long time no see!

This Chapter is dedicate to HeyItsEricaaa.

*******JUNGKOOK******

#Authour's Pov:

The classes went well. After the bell rang, all the students ran outside to meet their friends, same goes with Baekhi. She raced to Exo's private room and noticed that all of Exo and Bts members had already gathered there without you.

"You left me?" You pouted at Jungkook.

"Nah..it's just- they dragged me here!" Jungkook made a puppy face.

"I hate you" you rolled your tongue at him then walked to Chanyeol who was sitting on the floor, checking on his mobile phone.

"Waiting for your girlfriend's text?" he looked up at you and noded afterwards.

You smiled. "You know what? I'm so happy to see that you're alive again. I hope I can see your real laugh as you're now happy with your life." you said.

You were about to get up when he pulled your hand to sit back.

"What?" you asked him, confused.

"Help me to tell them about my marriage, can you?" he asked a little bit loud since the members were busy talking about this and that.

I smiled and got my ass up.

"Guys!!! I've an important news" I shouted while linking my hands with his.

#Jungkook's Pov:

I was having a meeting with Baekhyun, telling him everything and he told me about Baekhi's past, but we get stopped when....

"Guys!!! I've an important news" Baekhi shouted while linking her hands with his. Everyone looked at the both of them.

I looked into his eyes in anger. I'm jealous at him. and what? why did baekhi has to link her hands with his. My eyes were now lust of hatred and jealousy of Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol is getting married...so I" my eyes turned big! Don't tell me that she wanted to marry him and divorce with me!!! No wayyyy!!!

My eyes started to go teary.

"...So I hope, all of you will understand him and please don't get mad at him." with that words, baekhi looked at Chanyeols' back and gave him her warm smile.

But all of them started to cheer up and clapped their hands in happiness.

"But why all of sudden?" D.O asked with his round eyes, acting like a real mother to them.

"I...I... get her pregnant" Chanyeol explained while rubbing his back. Embarrassed.

"Whuuuttttt????" Everyone suprised, same goew to me. But Baekhi just kept on smiling.. Is she involved in this?

"Who's that lucky girl?" I asked, acting as if I'm happy to hear it. Let's just hope that girl isn't Baekhi.

"Park Sandara" his face turned red when he mentioned that name, he musts be so inlove with her . I sighed in relief. At least its not my wife xDD

"Congratzzz Chanyeol!!" we all sang in chorus.

#Someone's Pov:

"So...Chanyeol oppa wants to get married to?" girl 1 asked, suprised.

"Pregnant? With Park Sandara...? Who's that?" girl 2 cried.

"Yah! Shut up!" girl 1 and girl 3 said.

"But..I don't want my baby to get married to another girl" girl 2 kept crying.

*******JUNGKOOK*******

A/N: Hye guys!! Chanyeol had already tell his friends about his marriage. Anw, who are the three girls??? I hope you all like it! :'D

Can you guys read her story? { KynaDominiqueAmigo }

As always, vote and comment =']

Do follow me and asked for follow back if you want to~ ☆

And please pray for South Korea. Let's hope that all of the passengers still alive. 28 found death! T_T

Love yah - XOXO

ExoChen_LovePink