Chapter 35 : New Life!

#Baekhi's Pov:

I woke up when the doctor got me examined.

"You're fine and you can get home tommorow but remember, don't forget to take your medicine, okay?" doctor Lee smiled to me.

I smiled back.

Where's Jungkook? I already miss him~ I scanned my surround to look for no one and nothing to play with. Its so boring here.

But then a bouquet of flower next to my bed caught my attention.

I lifted it and there's a note saying " Please stay strong, I love you always ❤ -Kookie.

I smiled to myself and breath in the sweet scent of the red rose..

#Morning~

"Baby~ Doctor Lee informed me that you were awake," Jungkook looked at me.

"Yes, how do you know?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I went to the doctor once I got here before I come over to pay you a visit!" he showed me his sweetest smile yet. "Are you mad?" he asked me back.

"Of course I am..I waited for you last night," I pouted childishly.

"Awww!! I'm so sorry baby.." he kissed my lip gently.

He then stopped as we both were in need of air.

"Come on! You're going back home~" he sang happily.

'Are you really happy Jeon Jungkook? How about our baby?' I tried to control my tears from falling so I blinked my eyes.

-

#Author's Pov:

"Baekhi.. the one who hit you had been arrested with her heiress. You should be happy that she'll not be disturbing and abusing you anymore right?" he smiled sweetly.

"Who's she?" you asked.

"Sohyun.." he looked down.

'What? Sohyun as in Jungkook's ex girlfriend? Why did she do that???!!!!' Baekhi thought, more like to be asking anyway..

"Sohyun? Your ex?" You tried to look as calm as you can. You don't want to cry.

"Yes, she is. She got jealous with you. But don't worry.. She had been sent to jail."

"But why?" You can't hide your feelings now. You burst into tears.Your eyes got teary and you can't breath properly. "Why do we have to lose our baby? You want it, right?" You looked into his eyes.

You can see it through his eyes that he's actually sad but he tried to not let it shown and to stay strong for you.

"Let's just not talk about this? Move on baby! We can make another one later~" Jungkook said sincerely.

"Make one now please~" you begged him.

"No, you're still not in a good condition. Sleep first okay?" Jungkook was about to go downstairs when he heard you crying messily.

He then walked back to you. "Baby~" he whined.

"Just go away then! I know you hate me now! I can't even protect our baby! I can't even protect a simple thing" you sobbed which caused you breathing difficulties.

Jungkook rubbed your shoulder, trying to calm you down. You looked up at him just to find your lip had met his. 

He then stopped kissing you and licked down your neck napped. He moaned on your sweet spot and he bite it while his hand when down and rubbed your clothed clit.

You moaned at his sudden touch.

"Yeobo! don't tea-se!" you managed to say.

"Can I eat you?" he asked as he took off the both of your shirt, leaving the both of you naked.

"Yes,, yes..do whatever you like" you noded.

He then faced your wet pussy that you could see him fjucking licking his lip sexily. He then sciscored you.

"Baby girl or baby boy?" he asked you while teasing your pussy with his cock. He rubbed his length on your pussy which made you cried his name.

"Jungkook! Enter me already, can't you?" you got annoyed. You got horny but he didnt care about it!

"Girl or-" he asked once again but I cut him out, being an impatient one I was. "Baekhi's Junior! Now..will you stop teasing me! I want your d*mn cock!" you gritted you teeth.

"That's what I like.." he then entered his cock and started pumping in and out.

Both of you moaned sexily.

The room increadibly became hotter and hotter even when you switched on the air conditioner. But the both of you didn't bother at all and kept on fjucking each other until you both got tired.

He rested beside you and kissed your forhead.

"About our baby..it's not your fault. And I will never get mad at you just because of this small matter. We can always make love," he said and hugged me before he went to sleep.

But not you..you kept on thinking with what had Jungkook said. Maybe he's right. But still.. you can't even took care of your seed.

You looked into his peaceful sleep and joined him as well.

****JUNGKOOK****

A/N: Hey guys! Suprise~ Its a double update. I don't know but I just want this story to finish because I want to make a new story..I had already decided for it! So its a double update xD I don't know when I have a time..I also have an exam, but I'll try to update as soon as I can~

=5 chapters to go~ xD

Love yah - XOXO

ExoChen_LovePink