Chapter 5: I love you

#Jung kook’s POV

I walked my way home and here I am, looking at my omma and appa, sitting on the couch in our living room, without even noticing me. I sighed, this lovey-dovey couple.

“Annyeong appa, omma!” I greeted them.

My omma poked appa on his shoulder, putting while appa greeted me back.

“Why are you late?” He asked.

“Umm…” I pretended to scratch my head.

“Can I go to my room now? I’m so tired.” I complained, using my tiredness as an excuse.

“Girl?” he opened his mouth to ask again, not giving me a chance to escape, while my omma couldn’t leave her gaze on the floor.

‘Maybe she’s angry’ I thought.

“I’ll get her as soon as I can, promise.” With that, I walked to my room without sparing them any glance. I could hear appa calling my name but I preferred not to listen to him and continued walking.

___

“Seriously, I’m old enough to take care of myself! Why do they have to tell me everything I need to do?” I mumbled while drying my hair.

“… and what? I think I’m way too young to get married”

*****JUNGKOOK******

Next morning.

I went early to school today for a certain reason! To find a girl named Byun Baekhi… But seriously, can I know why her name’s so damn familiar?”

(A: she’s on the same class as you dude! She’s Baekhyun's sister XD LOL)

I walked my way to the big tree where I found her yesterday, but unfortunately she’s not there. I felt really disappointed, but there’s this one place I know would make me feel better. The school’s garden…So I got my ass to the said place.

I can see about three couples here. Some of them are playing while the others just sat down, kissing. ‘Ewwww! This is not a place for them to …’ I looked, grossed.

But hey, isn’t it going to be sweet is ‘she’ and I do the same thing. I giggled to myself, seriously, I need a brainwash. Since the first time I met my angel, I can’t stop thinking yellowish about me and her. Even yesterday, I had a wet dream. Shizzz…

I smiled and smiled… I can’t stop thinking about her at all. I turned to my right and saw her standing beside me out of confusion. All of a sudden, my imagination went wild. I can see her everywhere.

Out of my realization, my lips and hers… were stuck to each other. My hands made its way to the back of her head to deepen while she opened her eyes, widely.

#Your POV

I went to the garden to paint a flower but stopped when I saw Jungkook smiling, looking at a couple kissing.

“Jungkook-sshi?” I called him for the 3rd time, but it’s not helping at all. His smile got even wider instead. ‘Wassup with him?’

“Jungkook-sshi” I called his name again. He turned his head to me, still smiling. Is he craz-? My thoughts stopped when Jungkook suddenly kissed me on my lips.

I can’t do anything; it was as if my heartbeat has stopped. I was shocked to death. ‘But why did this kiss bring pleasure to me? It felt passionate. His lips… Wait? What? What am I doing right now?’

With that in mind, I pushed him away from me. “What are you doing?” I yelled. I could see him gasping. “You took my first kiss, babo!”  I almost cried.

He laughed. “I thought you were an angel, but I see, you aren’t.” What the heck? Was that a complaint or a compliment?

I looked at my other side, my tears almost fell. ‘Oh no! My tears... No! No! I can’t cry in front of this jerk’ but alas, my tears fell. So I ran he shouldn’t see my crying like this. I’m a grown up woman and I shouldn’t cry like this, ever again.

But he grabbed me and pulled me into his embrace. I started crying like a baby.

“I’m sorry for what I did… I didn’t mean it like that.” He whispered into my ears, sending tingles to my skin.

I turned my body, so I can face him, and hugged him back. We locked our eyes. It was really quiet here, but our eyes say everything. There’s definitely something we could never understand.

After several minutes later,

“I love you.” He whispered with a smile.

But then someone grabbed my hand, I looked at them. My oppa and his EXO members looked at Jungkook with their eyes full of hatred. While Jungkook jumped, scared of the death glares each one has.

“Stop with your act dude! I know you hate us, but trying to make my little sister fall for you and make her cry to make us lose? You’re not a man!” Baekhyun oppa said.

..................................

A/N: Cliffhanger :') and sorry for the boring-short update~

Btw guys,, if you have something to ask about this story, maybe the part that you dont understand..feel free to ask me :))

Love you all XOXO -

ExoChen_LovePink