Chapter 12: Real Identity.

A/N: Sorry for make all of you wait for this long.

Thanks to YuMin_Usagi and Ruby214 for commenting the previous chapter, and also thanks to my beloved voters.

Anw enjoy~

**********JUNGKOOK**********

#Someone's pov:

I went to my friend's office.He's a buisness partner of mine and he's so rich and also, he's a bestfriend of mine. We never kept our secret from each other.

But today, I saw him looked quiet stress, So I tried to talk to him and he showed me a picture of two sibling which is 'I think I know them'. He then told me their name and I was suprised to death.

"They are my hyung's children." I said shakily. I was selfish back there. I wanted all of my hyung's money. He's so rich and I envied him. He was a hard worker and a friendly person. Everyone liked him, but not me.

I'm the one who killed him. And I'm the one who made his family broken into pieces.

But now, I already had a lot of money and I can't leave happily because I felt scared and I felt sorry for what I've done before. My life wasn't better eventho I got billionth in my bank.

So, I looked for his family. But, I never found them and that made me dissapointed. My life became dark but I tried to be happy like there's nothing bother me at all. And now...here it is.

A picture of two sibling with the name that I knew very well.  Byun Baekhi and Byun Baekhyun.

"So, it's really is your-" Mr. Jeon asked me.

"Ye, you still remember that story?" I asked. (A/N: They never have secrets..that mean, Mr. Jeon already informed about his past).

"You tell me nearly everytime." he said jokingly.

"I know..I just feel sorry for what I've done before. I paid bad guys to do something bad to hyung's car untill it burned tragically. He's so kind but I killed him painfully. Not just him, but I killed his motherly wife. I feel bad that I made the two of them suffered before they died." I explained while my tears dropped non-stop.

"So what are you goin to do?" he asked again.

"I'll pay for what I've done to their family. I want to ask for forgiveness even I knew that they will not forgive me." I said.

-

My bestfriend and I went to his son, Jungkook' school. Which is also where my cutez Baekhi and Baekhyun studied at.

I felt happy and scared in the same time. This was the first time I've ever meet with them in reality. I just looked at their picture before.

"Umm..do you think they will forgive me?" I asked.

"We should try first, then we'll know the answer." he said simply.

The school bell rang and I took a deep-long breath.

#Jungkook's Pov:

I walked outside my school's gate and got suprised when I saw my appa stand beside he's favourite black car. I then waved at him and walked toward him.

I smiled and kissed his hand. But someone interrupted us with his fake-cough.

We looked in unison and my father chuckled. "This is my friend..I want you to be his in-law," appa said.

"What?!" Appa's friend and I suprised.

"What do you mean?" "You already knew that I only want to marry Baekhi." We asked on the same time.

"You like Baekhi?" appa's friend asked again, but now the question's for me. Appa just smiled widely.

"How do you know about her?" I asked back.

"My name's Byun MinJun." he shook my hand.

"B-byun? So, y-you're Baekhi's a-appa?" I asked, trying to swallow the unexpected news.

"Aniy..I'm Baekhi's ahjussi" he said while hugged me tight.

"Please take care of her for me, okay? Don't hurt her, ever!" he winked and I blushed.

***********JUNGKOOK************

A/N: Have you guys waited too long for their marraige? I'm so sorry..But I'll try to make them married as soon as possible.

Keep voting and comment cutieee
>(^.^)<

Love you all -
ExoChen_LovePink