Chapter 15: Unexpected news (Part 2)

#Baekhi's pov:

I then smiled to my ahjussi's friend "Annyeong, Byun-" I stopped........What? What are they doing here?

"Baekhi..greet them properly. come on." ahjussi said.

"Why are you here?" I asked Jungkook in suprised.. What the? Why am I so happy about it??? "Annyeong, Byun Baekhi imnida" I bowed.

Jungkook then went after me and hugged me tight, I speechless. He whispered to me, "We're going to start a new life..you and me..we will be husband and wife" Jungkook released the hugged and brought me sit next to him.

I looked into my ahjussi eyes. "Just purpose her already." and Jungkook's face turned into slight pink.

He looked into my eyes, " Byun Baekhi..Will you marry me?" He asked me out of blue.

"I-I" Will his parents accept me? Don't they hate me? I then looked at them and saw they smiled widely. They looked like they really want me to marry their son.

"I-I do." I said shakily but I managed to smile.

Jungkook hugged me for the second time today but I love it. I felt warm and safe. Am I already fall for him?

"Then, you two just get ready. You will get married on sunday this week." Wait? Today's tuesday???

"What?!" We asked in unison. "I mean It's to early." I reasoned. He looked at me. I smiled. I can't believe I'm going to marry him.

"Just follow our arrangement. Just get ready for that day." Jungkook's mom winked at me. Is this real?

We both nodded.

"Kajja!" Jungkook appa said. "Wae?" Jungkook asked him.

"To buy your wedding dress." ahjussi said. "and I'm sorry but I'll not joining  you..I hope it's okay Baekhi?" he asked me.

-

@TheWeddingDressShop.

"What colour do you prefer, Baekhi?" Jungkook's mom asked me.

"Pink" I smiled.

"Let's try the light pink, okay?" she smiled.

"ahjumma" I called her. She looked at me. "Do you like me?" I asked her. "Baekhi, of course..I'm so sorry for hating you before. And don't call me ahjumma. You'll marry my son sooner so you should start calling me omma, arraseo?" I nooded understandly.

"We want  a new light pink dress..and it's not to revealing and suit her." omma said to the young lady.

She then told us to sit for a while and she went to search a pink dress for me.

"How about these?"the young lady asked after 5 minutes later.

They are two wedding dress which in pink. One of them, have labuci on it, it's so cute! the another one's just simple but hey! I love simple.

"How about this omma?" I pointed at the simple pink colour dress.

"Try it first." then I walked inside the fitting room.

I tried the dress with the help of another 4 pretty young lady. After I done, I looked into myself and smiled widely. It's really suit me well. This dress made my body curve's can be seen perfectly. I then walked out and saw everyone's already here. I looked at Jungkook's eyes and he also looked at me. I blushed madly. His mouth opened and he drooled LoL.

I then looked at my to-be-in-law. And they smiled widely.

#Jungkook's pov:

My appa and I went to the boy sectiom while omma and Baekhi went to the girl section. I bought a simple wedding dress and we're done. So we went to the girl section and saw omma sat on the couch.

"Where's Baekhi?" appa asked.

"Fitting" omma answered.

Second passed and Baekhi went out with a light pink wedding dress. She looked sexy even the dress's plain. I can't helped myself but to embarrassed myself Otl. She chuckled cutely. I gave her two thumbs up and mouthed 'Saranghae!'

A/N: The next chapter will be their marriage! Yehet! Keep comment and vote..And sorry for the lame story :b

Love you - XOXO
ExoChen_LovePink