Chapter Thirteen

Magsimula sa umpisa

Tetsutetsu: Um, he's fine, I think. The kid looked like it was alive from what I saw. Wait, what were you saying about Monoma?

I sunk in my chair and Shoto hugged me tighter.

Todoroki: I can't say much, I'm the one who got in trouble.

I looked down.

Midoriya: He, uh... I can't say anything...

Tetsutetsu got irritated then.

Tetsutetsu: Why? What's the problem?

Kaminari: Monoma threatened Midoriya-Kun not to say anything about what happened. But Monoma-Kun can't exactly blame Midoriya if you pressed it...

Tetsutetsu: It's their situation, don't talk for them!

Tetsutetsu caught on and looked at me, Shoto held me tighter.

Tetsutetsu: So, you gonna spit it out? You can't hold that kinda stuff in too long if it's that serious.

Kaminari: He's right, you know.

Tetsutetsu glared at Kaminari, making him shrink down in his chair. I took a deep breath then.

Midoriya: Fine... he tried to cause me to miscarry and Shoto stopped him, they got in a fight over it while I hid in the dorm room, and the rest is from Shoto's perspective.

I looked up and Tetsutetsu looked a mix of shocked and disgusted.

Tetsutetsu: Is that true? Would he seriously drop that low?

I nodded.

Midoriya: He said he was doing the school and me a favor by doing it. Since my situation is a bad influence on our classmates. Then Kirishima heard him threatening me and got scared, so he didn't tell anyone else...

Tetsutetsu looked down.

Tetsutetsu: I guess once I talk to Kirishima I'd better tell a teacher right?

Shoto looked at me and nodded.

Todoroki: That would be a big help, especially if Monoma asks who told them. Thank you.

Tetsutetsu: Why not?! 3-A or whatever, if this school is as great as it's made out to be, how should stuff like this pass by with no consequence? I'm gonna head over and talk to a teacher, I don't want to be a bystander here, I don't exactly approve of the whole age thing, but that, if it's true, is horrible. I'm going to help fix this for you two, and my buddy in there! If it means making you two—three, feel safe! Like a hero would!

I smiled.

Midoriya: Thank you, Tetsutetsu-Kun.

Tetsutetsu nodded and started walking out, then he turned around.

Tetsutetsu: Wait a minute, who's that kid's dad again?

I gulped and looked down.

Midoriya: I don't want to shove all that information out for Kirishima-Kun, especially if he wants to tell you himself... but when he does tell you, all I'll say is to listen to full context before you get mad, I nearly made that same mistake and so did Shoto.

Tetsutetsu nodded and walked away again. Leaving us three alone in the room again. Then the baby started kicking a little hard. I leaned over a little bit and held my stomach. This was kinda normal at this point, it didn't happen super often, but I wasn't exactly surprised when she started kicking me. Shoto looked at me and hugged me and put a hand on my stomach.

Todoroki: Is she doing it again?

I just nodded, biting my lip when one kick made me almost completely double over in pain. Shoto got out of his chair and knelt down in front of me. I sat up as much as I could and smiled when he laid his head on my stomach and started to gently rub it, which helped the pain a lot.