Wanda X Sadness

I finished just as I started
Locked in a cage.

Wanda stares blankly ahead of her, listening to the sounds of the others who had been captured after the fight against the accords.

Locked in a blue suit, it was hard to stretch out. She listened to Clints humming, and the sound of Scott tapping his fingers on the glass that stopped them from leaving.

She looked towards the ceiling, a sad smile cascading her features. This has been were it all started, but now she didn't hear the scared laugh of her brother.

A tear left her eye as she closed them and closed her mind.

But with a small difference
Without you

Wanda say breathless on her floor, legs pushed under her as she waved her hands around. Children blocks floated in a red mist in front of her, a gaze of interest lingering in the females eyes.

She could hear the slamming of her brother in the cell next to her. Slamming against the wall with a blue lining following after his quick speed.

The female heard his laugh, one of excitement but also fright. She smiled softly, letting the blocks go as she pushed herself up against the wall.

"Pietro?" She called, looking At the blocks with a nervous linger.

She heard another slam closer to her and knew Pietro was sitting behind her just on the other side.

"Yes Vanda?" He questioned, his thick accent heavy in his words.

"You think ve vill get outta here?" She spoke, voice soft but loud enough for him to hear through the wall.

Once again, she heard the laugh she had heard earlier.

"Of course ve vill sister, vone day ve'll be exploring the vorld."