Morgan!Sister - Peter!Brother

This is sad so be prepared

Morgan jerked away, tears forming in her eyes. Her breaths came out shallow and ragged as she stared up at the ceiling. Her nightmares were starting to come back, memories if you would wish to call them that.

The small Stark pushed herself up into a sitting up position, pain flashing throughout her body. A soft whimper escaped her mouth. As tears fell down her face, she glanced to her coffee table. The glasses Peter had given her for emergency sat there. Just something simple that he had made her after the death of their father.

She grabbed the glasses in her hand, the maroon shades sliding over her face. She pressed a small button on the side, her whole body shaking roughly.

"Hello, Ms.Stark. Who would you like me to contact?" Came the voice of Edith. She had been programmed into the glasses. The girl pondered for a second, knowing it was extremely late at night. She had no clue if the teenager would be awake. Praying she did not wake him, she spoke softly.

"Brother." She whispered, and a small smile graced her lips when she heard the ringing. Just a small smile to replace the frown.

The ringing only lasted a few seconds before she heard the voice of a very tired Peter.

"What's up princess?" He asked, and Morgan thought she heard shuffling in the background. She sniffled in before speaking.

"Another nightmare." That was all she had to say before she heard Peter mumble a 'Ill be right there.' before the call got disconnected.

It didn't take even fifteen minutes before she heard a knock on the door that lead out to the balcony. The small girl was now sat on her bed, with a picture of her father, her, Pepper and Peter in her hands. She glanced towards the door, seeing Peter in his suit standing their. His face held a look of concern.

"It's open." The six year old spoke up, voice soft and cracking in her sentence. The door swung open, and Peter entered the room. He closed the door behind him before hurrying towards the small girl he called his sister. He pressed a button on his arm before his suit mechanically moved into a pocket in the book-bag he wore.

He slung it off his back before climbing in the bed with the girl. He brought her into a hug, pulling her close.

"About him again?" He whispered, knowing exactly how the girl felt. She nodded, snuggling into her brother gently. She heard him laugh softly and she could feel the warmth that he radiated off of him.

"I miss him, Peter." Morgan whispered softly. Her voice cracked in her words, and right after she let out a small sob. Tears fell from her eyes as her body shakes slightly.

"I do to Morgs. I do to." He began and looked to the picture. "But he's watching over us right now. He's up there. You can speak to him whenever you want." He whispered softly, running his hand through Morgans dark brown hair.

The words that broke the teens heart came next. "I love you daddy." The little girl whispered, looking to the picture and then looking towards the sky outside. Peter could see how red her face was and he frowned.

"Come on Morgan. Let's try sleeping again." He watched as Morgan nodded and hugged Peter, latching onto the boy that she classed as her brother.

After fifteen minutes, when he heard Morgans soft snores, he pulled her close and looked towards the sky out the balcony.

"I love you." He began, frowning slightly. "I'll protect her, okay? I promise you."

Peter could have sworn he heard Tonys voice in his ear.

"I love you guys to."