Uncle!Bucky X Niece!Morgan

Pepper walked into her cabin, looking extremely tired. Her white shirt was messed up with dirt and mud from an experiment that had gone wrong in the lower intern labs. Her jeans were ripped from trying to help the younger interns and now her feet were shoeless. The blonde held the heels in her hands and her black purse in her other.

She looked to see Tony at a stove, cooking and surprisingly not burning down the house. A pan was on the stove with pancake mix in circles on top.

The thing that surprised the woman was that her five year old daughter had still not came and ran down the stairs to say hello to her.

"Hey Tony?" She questioned, looking to the male who was now stirring more mix. "Where is Morgan?"

"Oh Morgs?" He questioned, turning to look at the woman he loved dearly. "Buckys upstairs playing dress-up with her." He informed and looked back at the batter before pouring it into another circle on the pan.

Those words spiked Peppers interest, and made her extremely curious. "Oh he is?" Her words came out more like a question.

This time Tony did not look up from his food, but quickly responded with a "She was upset about some kid in kindergarten calling her names so she called Buck." He informed, and grabbed a spatual before flipping over one of the pancakes which had sat in the pan longer.

Pepper nodded and walked towards the stairs to go put her stuff down and say hi to her small daughter. When walking past the big room, she listened to a small part of the conversation that Morgan and Bucky were having.

A lot of shuffling came from the room, along with grunts of approval and disaproval.

She heard Bucky's voice first, gruff but nice. "Ah ha!" The male spoke up, and even though Pepper could not see it, the super soilder had pulled out a pair of grey boots.

"Now, these shoes have a reinforced sole, meaning your kick is going to be as twice as painful." He informed, placing the boots on the bed before scavaging around for more of an outfit.

Pepper smiled internally, knowing fully well that if anything where to happen to her or Tony, she would have the avengers to help her through it.

Just maybe not with violence next time.