Chapter 7

Cyber Bully
~•Nalu FanFiction•~

*YOU WEREN'T PLACED ON THIS EARTH TO TRY TO GET OFF IT. GET HELP IF YOU ARE BEING BULLIED OR YOU'RE SUICIDAL!*

Chapter 7

Lucy's POV

"Lu Chan, cover me!" Levy yelled.

"Hai, Hai, Levy Chan!" I nodded.

"That's Captain to you, Sargent!"

"Hai, Captain!" I yelled, shooting at Natsu.

"O-Oi!" Natsu yelled, Gajeel starting to shoot at me.

"Lucy, watch out!" Levy yelled, her character running towards me.

"Throw it!" I yelled. Levys character threw a grenade at the guys.

"Damn it! Every man for themselves!" Gajeel yelled.

I ran after Natsu and Levy went for Gajeel. We killed them at the same time.

"What... What the hell just happened?!" Natsu asked. Mira and the girls shared a laugh.

"Hah! Lucy and Levy beat your asses!" Gray began to laugh loudly. Luke smirked and Jellal chuckled.

"Good job, Captain!" I said, turning towards Levy Chan. I giggled, saluting her.

"No, my child, you learned well." Levy fake cried then we high fived.

"Ya know what? I'm going to bed." Gajeel cursed, pissed he lost to us.

"Where's everyone sleeping?" Mira asked.

"I'm sleeping in my bed." Luke eyed everyone before kissing my forehead and going into his room down the hall. I smiled at my brother.

"Levy, Juvia, and everyone you guys can sleep anywhere" I said.

"Dibs on the love seat!" Levy said, hugging me. I hugged her back. I told Gray and Gajeel there were two air mattresses in the closet, one queen and a single.

"I'll take the single." Gray said after they blew them up. Erza and Mira pulled out the futon, deciding to sleep on it together.

"Aw, hell no am I sleeping with a guy." Gajeel said. I watched as he walked over to the half asleep Levy. He lifted her up, to her surprise, and laid down on the couch. He placed Levy on his chest, as if he was a mattress. Levy's face was red, which made me giggle.

"You two can sleep on the bigger one..." Jellal offered Gray, who was dealing with an affectionate Juvia. Juvia's face lit up as Gary sighed before they moved over to the bigger one. Jellal took the single one.

"So everyone has a place to sleep? Good. I'll be going to bed now, goodnight everyone." I smiled before walking to my bedroom. Good nights from everyone else followed me into my room. The door was already open, which confused me since its always shut.

My confusion stopped when I saw Natsu sprawled out over my bed. His shirt and pants were gone, leaving him in his boxers. They were red and had flames over them.

"Natsu!" I gasped as I shut the door. His eyes were closed, which made it seem like he was passes out already. I sighed and walked into my closet, changing from my onesie since it was making me sweat.