"Finally! Now let's go inside. I prepared a lot of activities for you!" Jennie suddenly dragged me inside.

She pushed me down on the couch and turned on the TV, revealing variety of movies on it to choose from.

"What do you want to watch?" She asked.

I scratched my nape, "I-I don't know. I really don't watch movies."

She nodded, "Definitely not an action movie or a horror." She said before clicking on a random disney movie.

The day went on and Jennie and I did the things I usually does before. Like watching, cooking, nail polishing, braiding our hairs, and wardrobe raiding.

8:09 pm...

"As Jungkook's wife, you should really clean up sometimes. Jungkook's a messy husband." She said while picking up the used clothes scattered inside our room.

"Actually... We aren't married." I confessed.

Jennie chuckled, "Of course you are! You live together, silly. Don't fool me."

"I'm serious. Him and I are just..."

What are we?

"Friends." I continued, unsure of my answer.

She raised her brows up, "Fine."

She slowly put the used clothes on it's place and went out of the room. I watch her go with confusion and came back with the four paperbags she brought when she came.

"Can you atleast wear these for me, then?" She pleaded, raising the four paperbags in the air.

"If those are lingeries again, no thank you. Take them straight to the garbage bin to your left." I said, pointing the direction with my palm.

She gasped, "Did you threw the two lingeries I gave you?"

"I—"

"Lisa." She covered her hands with her mouth and started sobbing like a mad woman.

"I bought for you... as a gift. And you just threw them?" She said in between her sobs as I saw her wiping her tears.

I bit my lips in guilt, "I-I didn't throw them! Jungkook did!"

Her eyes widened, "Why?!"

"Because... I said so." I answered truthfully.

And guess what? She cried even harder this time. I wanted to comfort her but I don't know. I feel weird and uncomfortable initiating a hug.

"Fine. I'll wear them. But just for you to see. And just this once." I agreed.

Her sobs suddenly stopped and I saw her throwing the paperbag in front of my face with a huge grin on her face.

What... She fake-cried?!

"You scam—"

"Wear them one by one. I'll wait for you here." She said in a jolly tone.