Jeff the killer x reader

the thunder rolled loudily as you walk slowly to your house. taking out your keys. you slowly open the dark door and walked in the cold house, all the lights were out. The car was gone, so you could tell your parents werent home.

Sighing you set down your backpack and flicked the light switch but non of the light go on.

"shit" you mutter under your breath as you walk into the kitchen grab a flash light, and an apple. Turning the flash light on you walk up stairs to your room and sit at your mirror. You started brushing your (y/color of hair) hair. You look around your room at the posters of your favorite bands. You had one poster of the slender sign, witch is a circle with and X through it.

As soon as you're done you have a great idea. 'Since the lights are out I should play Bloody Mary'. You go through your dresser drawers and find three candles.

You look for a lighter and match but then you here loud thump downstairs that make you jump and a slight scream escapes from your mouth. Quickly you cover your mouth with both hands dropping the candles on the floor.

You wait a couple minutes and realize that it was probably just a cat. "Haha I'm such an idiot" you said laughing nervously.

You pick up your candles and set them on the the stand in front of your mirror. " I wonder when the lights will be back on" you ask yourself. Carefully you light 3 of the candles and you look into the mirror.

You say quietly "bloody mary"

'OK that's one' you blow out on candle. Your hearts starts to beat faster. You love this feeling.

"Blood Mary"

You blow out the second candle. You've loved creepy things all your life.

"Bloody Mary"

The candle blows out, but it wasn't you. Your heart starts beating faster and you turn in the flash light.

You look around but don't see any thing. "W-was that......bloody Mary?" You ask your self. You step back bumping into something and dropping your flash light. What ever you bumped into was tall and warm. It felt like a person but you were so scared you couldn't turn around.

Before you knew it he wrapped is arms around you.

"No, not bloody Mary." The voice said in your ear sending chills down your spine. "Jeff the killer"

You squirm in his grasp trying to get away. You try to scream but nothing comes out you're too scared.

"Shhh its ok." He covers your mouth "don't be like that. I was hoping to have a good time with you."

You move your head back so his hand is lower on your mouth then you bite down hard. He pulls his hands away in pain.

Quickly you run to the door but before you can reach it you trip over your Apple you brought up stairs.

You land on the ground. Jeff gets on you, and gets close to you holding his knife up to your throat. "Where do you think your going?" He asked. You whimper but your to scared he'll cut your throat if you talked. " what's wrong killer got your tongue?" He laughed.

You finally get a good look at the killers face, a long smile was carved into his cheeks from ear to ear. Huge eyes were dark with bags underneath.

"Y-you are Jeff" you say in disbelief