Chapter 2

Dean Winchester; The strongest man I knew. Well, knew of. He was such an inspirational character. He went through so much and still managed to get out of bed everyday and save the world. I always fantasised about what I'd do if I ever met him. I was dragged away from my thoughts when I hit something, sending me plummeting towards the cold hard concrete. But when I looked up, I was thrown into a state of complete shock. "Oh my god."

"What?"

"You're...you're Jensen Ackles."

He shot me a look of confusion as he watched me scramble to my feet. "I'm sorry. Who?"

"Jensen Ackles. You play Dean Winchester."

All of a sudden, the blank expression on his face was replaced with what appeared to be frustration. And then he began yelling at the sky. "Oh come on Cas! Why'd you have to zap me back to this world?!"

"Excuse me?"

"Okay, I don't know what your deal is? But my name isn't Jensen Ackles. Alright? My name is Dean Winchester and if you'll excuse me, I've got some serious prayin' to do."

Before he was able to successfully push past me, I caught his arm, holding him in place. "You're seriously telling me you're Dean Winchester."

He nodded. "Uh, yeah."

"Alright then, how do I know you're not just acting or whatever?"

"Look lady, I've done this whole thing before and I know you're never gonna believe me. So would you please just let me go so I can fix this?"

I was unsure as to whether he was telling the truth, because characters couldn't come to life. It was impossible. But as I stared into his forest green eyes, I saw something. Something that only Dean Winchester could carry. I saw all the pain and sorrow. This man's eyes were heavy with the weight of all he'd lost. Only Dean Winchester could carry that amount of pain. "Oh my god. It-it's really you. You're real."

"What the hell are you talkin' about. Real?"

"Okay, this is gonna sound crazy. But, you're kinda not a real person. And somehow, I think I made you real."

"What the hell are you talking about? I've always been real."

"Yeah, well you think you're real. But the truth is...you're a character from one of my favourite TV shows." As I attempted to explain the situation to him, I couldn't help but smile. I was talking to Dean Winchester. The Dean Winchester.

"Prove it."

"What?"

"Well if I really am part of some TV show, that must mean you practically know everything about me. So prove it."

I paused for a moment, trying to decide which fact to give him. There was so much I could've said, but I chose this particular piece of information. "When you were a kid, your Mom used to tell you that angels were watching over you. But then the angels turned out to be dicks so..."

His eyes widened with shock. "Either you're a crazy ass stalker, or I'm not real."

"I'm sorry, but you should understand it. I mean, you did get sucked into Scooby-Doo for god's sake."

"Wait, I get sucked into Scooby-Doo?"

"Oh crap. I shouldn't have told you that. You're obviously not from that season. Wait, what season are you from?"

He shook his head, a crooked smile appearing on his lips. "Uh, I dunno. I didn't even know I was a made up character until a few minutes ago."

"Okay, uh...how-how old are you?"

"I'm thirty-five."

"Thirty five," I mumbled to myself, "So that means you must be from Season Nine."

"Alright, well what happens in Season Nine?"

"Your brother gets possessed by an evil angel, because you tricked him."

He just chuckled to himself. "Oh yeah, well he cast that son of a bitch out. He's fine now."

"Oh okay. But wait, that means that Kevin's already dead. I liked Kevin."

"Well maybe your crazy mind will bring him back."

"Yeah, well that's the thing. I don't know how this happened."

"Wait, so I'm stuck here?"

"Maybe you could help me fix this. It could be something supernatural that's causing this."

He stared at me with a blank expression. "But I thought all that stuff was just fake. You know, like me."

"Yeah, well something brought you here and I don't think it's a coincidence that I was the person who just happened to run into you."

He let out a heavy sigh. "Alright then. What do we do?"

***

a/n
Hope you're liking the story so far (even though it's only the 2nd chapter). Wasn't too sure about this chapter but I hope it doesn't suck too much aha.