𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫𝑺

❝𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝟭-𝘂𝗽 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹?❞ ─ [𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲]

"MAX SCORE?! THE HELL [LAST NAME] WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT DDR?!?!?!" Kaminari screamed as Jiro snort-laughed in the background.

"BE AWARE PEASANT, I HAVE MORE TO SHOW YOU! ...Now let's play on the Mario Kart chairs, please!" [Name] begged as she grabbed Kaminari and Jiro's hands, dragging them towards the three chairs.

The three sat down, [Name] coincidentally in the middle.

The game started and Kaminari immediately fell into 12th place, pressing the early push button too soon. Jiro and [Name] continuously switched from 1st and 2nd place with each other.

"I'm not gonna lose!" [Name] exclaimed, a grin popping onto her face as she remembered a secret way to get to the end quicker.

"Oh really?!" Jiro teased [Name], getting a 'Mhmm!' as a reply.

"[Last Name]!! You gotta win!!" Kaminari cried, "Or she'll make us buy her food! I'm too broke for that..!" He fake cried as he grabbed [Name]'s shoulder, distracting her.

"Get off, idiot!" [Name] shook him off, but as she turned back to her screen she realise she fell into 3rd place while Jiro was 1st.

She took the sharp short cut turn, her character and it's vehicle throwing themselves in front of Jiro.

Both [Name] and Jiro could now see the finish line, being on their 3rd lap making it way more intense than usual.

"My secret weapon- a Shroom!" Jiro menacingly laughed as she zoomed in front of [Name], reaching the finish line.

"N-No... No way.. I didn't even realise you had the mushroom-! I lost.." [Name] gasped, putting her hand on her forehead and pretended to faint.

"Oh no! The princess has fallen! I, her prince, will wake her with a kiss~" Kaminari pushed his lips outwards, nearing [Name]'s face.

"Heck no!" Jiro groaned before slapping Kaminari's head, "I'll save the princess." She winked at [Name] before laughing.

"Sorry Pikachu~ This princess is way prettier than you!" She stuck her tongue out and clung onto Jiro.

"U-Um.. Excuse me..? Are you guys done?" A random voice broke the three teenagers out of their imaginary world.

"Oh! Sorry~ We'll be going!" [Name] apologised and her two new-made friends followed her.