𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑫 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑫

❝𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝟭-𝘂𝗽 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹?❞ ─ [𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲]

right lads, its ur favourite uncommitted author here, KAI!

i is kai! kaileigh full! but lets just go with kai <3

i've been sorta unmotivated recently and after reading some writing prompts, i've been dying to write oneshots. i'm gonna show some i've written and maybe later write a chapter for the actual book.

i'm sorry this isn't a proper update to the book and is just a random chapter of me being too sad to write anything that's not also sad!

the following oneshots contain/may contain themes of DOMESTIC ABUSE, DEPRESSION, SUICIDE, SWEARING and MORE. please read with your own boundaries in mind 

The ocean eyed girl found herself following her teachers every movement.

"Hope you've done your homework. Hand it in and leave, I'm busy." His voice was stern. Not full of hatred, full of impatience and boredom.

Shuffling. Shuffling. Rustling. Moving. Tons of people. Moving at once. 

Her eyes captured it all, she scanned every one of her classmates as they left, all handing in their sheets and then excitedly leaving for their lunch breaks.

"[Last Name]. Stop wasting my time by being unfocused."

His piercing eyes carved holes at where they stared. She remained silent. Quiet, so quiet that if a pin were to be dropped, it'd be heard. Quiet, as if she were not breathing.

Break. Breaking of the silence.

"Mr Aizawa, I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. IwanttodieIwanttodieIwanttodieIWANTTODIEIWANTTODIE..!!"

"What?"

Compared to her screeching, his voice was quiet, calming, therapeutic.

"..i want to die. I mean, I don't really want to die, I just want to die! I want it all over, I want to rest! I want to NOT look at everything and figure out ways to die! I want to die I WANT TO DIE I WANT TO DIE IWANTTODIE BUT I DON'T REALLY WANT TO DIE I JUST WANNA STOP I DON'T WANNA SEE IT ANYMORE I WANT TO DIE I WANT TO DIE I WANT TO DIE I'M GOING TO DIE I'M GOING TO DIE I'M GOING TO DIE I'M GOING TO DIE I'M GOING TO D-!"