𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑫

❝𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝟭-𝘂𝗽 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹?❞ ─ [𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲]

"Yo Mom, you remember when I was like six or something and I asked you about you and Dad? I never got my answer, and I've been wondering about it recently, I don't know anything about either of you before you had me..." The preteen asked.

"Oh dear, I should've seen this coming. Well, you know our quirks right?" Her mother questioned, sighing.

"Yours is called 'Bad Luck' and you can feel and change someones luck into being bad, and Dad's is called 'Number Rule' and once someone agrees to his contract, they get a number of their pledge on their body. The numbers vary, from 1 to 12, one is the weakest form of a contract and twelve is the strongest. If either person breaks or sabotages the contract, they die and the contract is broken.. What does that have to do with this?" The preteen furrowed her eyebrows.

"Have you ever considered that... I may of been a Villain?"

"Wh...What...?"

"I was a Villain. I called myself 'BLuckie', as in Bad Luckie...I had the perfect quirk for it. I would change the heroes luck to the lowest possible, and they'd suddenly find themselves sick and I would take advantage of that situation. I won't hide anything from you, [Name], so... I enjoyed every moment of it. The gasping of air, the crunching sound of bones shattering and the despair of the heroes moments before their last. Your father was a Pro-Hero. Though, most of the time he did his missions under-cover, and the public only knew of his name, 'The Law Hero: Contractist'. I'd run into him a lot, despite having a high chance of killing all heroes I'd encounter, for some reason, intelligently, your father made a contract with a charm-keeper hero saying as long as he lived, he'd be protected from bad luck. That stopped me from being able to use my quirk on him, and so I'd run away from him. He'd always follow me, tell me he wasn't going to arrest me and simply wanted a conversation. I found it so strange... What type of hero would try to have a conversation with a wanted villain?! So one day, something told me I should listen to him. I did. He offered to take me to drink a cup of coffee and have a casual conversation. He told me to meet him at 5pm at the local cafe of where we'd always encounter each other. I told him to screw off and I watched him wave at me as I walked away. Stupidly, I actually turned up and found him sitting there in casual clothes, anxiously looking around like he'd seriously expected me to turn up, and when he realised I'd turned up, his face lit up in such a way that you'd of thought I was like his long lost something... This turned into a routinely thing. One moment we'd be fighting on TV, and a couple hours later we'd be drinking coffee and having fun together." She sighed, clearly something in the story was to change from so positive. [Name] realised this.

"One day, I sat in the usual cafe, looking around for your father. He'd usually be the one who arrived plenty early. Soon after looking around in confusion, I got a phone call. It was from a number I recognised, but hated so much to the point I didn't record it down."