𝑾𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑨𝑰𝑵

❝𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝟭-𝘂𝗽 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹?❞ ─ [𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲]

a/n: i be writing like every day and everything but i'm realising, i've never thanked everyone who's read this fanfic, and who continues to read it with every chapter that comes out!

so, i, kai, thank you all for reading my fanfic! it means a lot to check a couple hours after i update to see people comment, vote and even read the chapters.

i've just wanted to mention that, in no way at all have i come close to mentioning everything [name], the MC of this story has done before the timeline of the written parts of this fanfic! this means there's a lot that you guys don't know yet.. (cue evil laughter)

ALSO, i'm sorry this a/n is so long omg, i was thinking about what [name]'s hero name should be and i think i'll write it as either Lucky Hero: Fortuna/[Hero Name] cause i seriously cant choose everything for the reader or i'll end up making this an oc story! unless we come to a unanimous conclusion of either/or.

every now and then, i'll be changing jiro and kaminari's contact names, so if you guys want your own meme-y or whatever contact name for them, leave them here so i can use them in future chapters! theres gonna be A LOOOTTTT of textfic vibes cause i love filler chapters, as you can see! i've literally written 19 chapters  (this one included) before [Name] even gets to U.A?! this is SO crazy..

once again, thank you! everyone please continue commenting cause i love replying, y'all are literal comedians and sweethearts <33333

"Mom! I'm home!" [Name] yelled as she entered her house, taking off her shoes before making her way to the living room.

"Nice to see you too daughter, and where have you been all day- That hoodie isn't yours. Did you buy a new one?! It looks used? [Name]?!" Her mother ranted, [Name] face palming to herself.

"I'm hungry, where's Dad? Can we talk over food, I'm hungry."

"[FATHERS NAME] GET YOURSELF HERE!" The older woman shouted, quick and heavy thudding of footsteps being heard. The sounds got closer and closer until [Name]'s father appeared.

"My sweet daughter~! Where the HECK have you been?! What if you ate a weird mushroom or saw a leprechaun?! What would I of done?!" He cried, throwing his arms around his daughter who gave him weak back pats as to comfort him. He soon let go, dragging both his daughter and wife to the kitchen for dinner.