𝑩𝑼𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑷

❝𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝟭-𝘂𝗽 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹?❞ ─ [𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲]

eraserhead/aizawa shota p.o.v.

"Oh, yeah, that's her. You found it." The scruffy man replied to a peer over the phone, looking at the address sent to him. Without another word, he ended the call and begun to get himself ready to present.

From the usual all black shirt and joggers, he changed into a more presentable, formal look. A white dress shirt, accompanied by black dress pants. Topped with an open black blazer, and brought together by a tightened tie around his neck. His usual ruffed hair brushed and creamed into a half, low man-bun. He'd be the one to avoid perfume and cologne, usually sticking to only deodorant, but he'd settled on using both today. 

From his closet, taking out a pair of smart shoes and carrying them to his front door and throwing them down for later use. Before leaving, he'd made sure to leave extra food for his feline friend. 

Slamming the door behind him, he'd forgotten something inside.

The papers from U.A. How could he forget the reason why he was going to a young girls home to begin with? Sighing to himself, he went back inside and fetched the sheets of paper off of the kitchen counter, and left his home once again.

[full name] p.o.v.

"[Name]! The door's ringing! Open it!" Her mother yelled from the laundry room, her voice reaching all the way upstairs to [Name]'s room.

[Name] quickly jumped off the piano stool, turning it off and jumping down the stairs to rush open the door. "Ah! The man from the store~" She grinned.

"[Last Name], are your parents available?" The familiar face questioned.

"Heroes sure are informed~ My mom's home, and my dad should be home in around ten minu-"

"[Name]? What's taking so long? What's he want?" Her mother walked towards her daughter and the well dressed man outside the door.

"Afternoon Ma'am, I'm Pro Hero," he pulled out his license and showed the two women before continuing, "I'm also a teacher at U.A High School," this time he showed his U.A teaching card, "and it's very early into the holidays, however I want to test your daughter, [Full Name], and if she passes, I want to recommend her. I'd hope to explain the whole situation when her father is present, if you wouldn't mind."