𝑱𝑼𝑰𝑪𝒀

❝𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝟭-𝘂𝗽 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹?❞ ─ [𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲]

'The anonymous girl who enters U.A daily, confirmed to NOT be a student!'

[Name] laughed as she read the title. She had become a headline mystery for the Japanese public, who eagerly wanted to know who she was, and what she was doing in the school. Though, even paparazzi know taking pictures of minors is illegal without consent, and so they only have blurred pictures of her face as she runs into the school building.

"Bye-bye!" She yelled, closing the front door behind her and feeling her phone vibrate.

aizawa-head! 🔪⛓️🐈:
'You have seven minutes to get here.' 

Without a moment of hesitance, using her three months of training with Aizawa, [Name] sped off. The usual pain she'd get from pushing herself to new extremes did not occur to her anymore. Her muscles had become use to it, adjusting to the action. From this alone, [Name] could see her improvement, and if she weren't bound to pass the test beforehand, she was now even closer to reaching Aizawa's standards. 

Sometimes she wondered what would happen if she were unable to reach U.A in the time given to her. Would she be immediately failed, or would a compassionate and understanding side of Aizawa be shown to her as he spoke words of kindness to her and expressed his satisfaction of her hard effort? Aizawa's friend, Present Mic, who she was to call Hizashi, gave her his teaching documents, which showed that Aizawa had expelled multiple classes of students in the actual course and yet, a part of her still believed that she had peaked his interest, being able to meet him to a tie during their first spar. They'd not sparred since, [Name] assuming it was as he know knew what type of fighter she was. 

"HELP! HELP! PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP! HEROES PLEA-!" [Name] snapped her head to the direction of the pleas. The moral conflict which rushed through her head, should she help out a woman screaming for assistance or ignore her cries and continue rushing to U.A, a hero school. A sly grin popped onto her face as she ran towards the yells of a woman. 

[Name] turned a corner to see a woman in roughly her mid-forties, being pushed onto a wall by a trio of men, also seemingly mid-forties. The man who stood in the middle had his hands on the woman's, keeping them against the wall as the man to his right went through her possessions and the one who stood on his left attempting to silence the woman with his hand over her mouth. 

[Name] found her feet to act before her head could, running towards the men and stopping in front of them, "Hello~!" She grinned, brushing her hair out of her face.

"The hell?! Scram, kid!" Yelled the man closest to her, the one who was silencing the woman.

"Hmm... No thanks, but how about you leave this woman alone?~" 

"Boys... we've got a confident one. Let's show her what being an adult is." Smirked the middle man. 

The man closest to her snatched his hand away from the older woman's mouth, and attempted to grab her arm. [Name] dropped down, sweep kicking the man off of his feet. He fell to the ground and with a groan, [Name] could tell he'd passed out from hitting his head.

"The fuck?! Get the kid you idiot!" The middle man yelled at the other man, who immediately dropped the belongings of the older woman and ran at [Name].

"Unfortunately, I'm feeling really lucky~" She hummed. 

This man seemed to be further experienced in combat, as he attempted to throw an uppercut at [Name]'s chin, though she moved out of the way in the last moment, and as the man tripped forwards, she kicked his back and he fell forwards, kneeling as he gasped for air. [Name] seized this opportunity and slammed him down with a front kick, watching his body flail down. 

With that kick, [Name] felt her phone vibrating in her back pocket of her jogger shorts. With a quick mental apology to Aizawa, she faced the last of the men.

'Bad luck'. [Name] froze momentarily as she felt a cloud of bad luck replace her earlier luck. 

"Hey Mr, wanna bet?~" She smiled, feeling the good luck around the question.

"On your death, kid!? Cause I'll be winning and ruining your body when I'm done with you!" 

"Mhmm!~" [Name] chuckled to herself before pulling both of them into the Gambler's Den.

When [Name] finished her business with her bet, she exited the Gambler's Den, surrounded with the unconscious bodies of three men and a terrified woman in front of her, and Aizawa- Wait. Aizawa?!

"Oh? Hello Aizawa!~"

"What happened?"

[Name] explained the situation and the circumstances, the woman proving as a witness for all of it. Aizawa called a police officer to the scene and apologised to the woman, who had gratefully thanked [Name] for her hard work and kindness, which [Name] simply replied with, 'I was feeling lucky~'. [Name] and Aizawa made their way to U.A, both running at full speed, [Name] slightly quicker than Aizawa. [Name] reached U.A within four minutes, Aizawa arriving barely ten seconds later than her.

The two entered the school, walking to the training grounds.

"What's for today?" [Name] hummed.

"Your final exam."