𝑴𝑰𝑫𝑫𝑳𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹

❝𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝟭-𝘂𝗽 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹?❞ ─ [𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲]

[Name]'s legs carried her to the real Ectoplasm, immediately throwing a push kick at him. Well, at least the attempt of a push kick. [Name]'s foot which was placed on Ectoplasm's abdomen was easily stopped by the man's weight and strength compared to hers. A hand wrapped around her ankle, pulling her off and shoving her to the left. 

In the same moment [Name] had found her self swung off of Ectoplasm, she watched him throw his leg into a kick and hit her side. A gasp for air and coughs were released from her mouth as she tried to steady her balance once again. The pro-hero in front of her was quick, quicker than her body could react to. 

She had thought that possibly she could've fought him one on one and won, but slowly even the idea of landing a successful hit on him was out of the statement. The feeling of inadequacy burned. Endurance ran through her mind. Her thoughts were going haywire. [Name] was panicking. Though, it didn't last long. A thought that she almost ignored had been highlighted by her quirk.

A plan. [Name] now had a plan. The luck wasn't as bright as the usual, but it was the brightest she could find. Winning wasn't guaranteed, but even putting up somewhat of a fight meant the most for [Name] in her current situation.

"[Last Name], you have the stubbornness of a hero. Heroes who continuously rise, it is those who I look for." Ectoplasm's voice snapped [Name] from her thoughts. 

"Thank you~ A [Last Name] never gives up!" She smiled before catching a glimpse of the upper half of Ectoplasm's leg. Her eyes widened as she realised something she had completely ignored until now. His legs were prosthetic, meaning it'd be practically useless to aim for them. 

Without wasting a moment, she threw a roundhouse kick to Ectoplasm's neck, watching him snap his arms up to protect his neck. The sudden movement threw [Name] off, her body still roughed up from earlier. A ringing filled her ears as Ectoplasm neared her unstable stand, clearly waiting for the right moment to kick her down. Milliseconds later, the ringing intensified, notifying [Name] to finally put her uncertain plan into action. 

Ectoplasm's low kick to [Name]'s knee landed the same time as [Name]'s knee to his solar plexus did. The solar plexus, a bundle of nerves in the abdomen when hit correct can temporarily disable a person without injuring them. Due to the skill necessary to pull it off, [Name] was completely betting on if it'd work or not, but the good luck she felt during the action reassured her of her success. 

Though, [Name] was the first to knock down onto the ground. From the corner of her eye as she fell, she watched Ectoplasm's body shake as he stood, eventually dropping to the ground. [Name] attempted to push her body up, but her arms gave out immediately and she let herself stay on the ground. Despite having the energy to get up, her body refused to lift her up.

"Over! Despite [Last Name]'s ten seconds being over first, Ectoplasm is unable to stand! This match results in a draw between the two!" Midnight's voice exclaimed, Aizawa lazily walking towards [Name]'s tired body.

"[Last Name], good job. You didn't lose." Aizawa held out a hand for her, "Can you stand?"

"Nope!" She grinned as Aizawa sighed, taking back his hand.

"Midnight, could you bring Recovery Girl here?" He asked the female hero. Midnight winked as a reply before running off to find Recovery Girl.

"Vlad and Cementoss, help out Ectoplasm. I'll deal with [Last Name]." Aizawa ordered, watching the heroes get to work to support their friend.

Aizawa turned his back to [Name], assisting her to grab onto his back and carry her over to the chairs they'd set up.

"[Last Name], you're incredibly light for a teenager." Aizawa mentioned, startling [Name].

"My dad says that too, but my weight is totally normal.." She mumbled.

"Your family. Your mother, you said is the reformed villain, BLuckie?" 

"Mhmm. Guess who my father is~! I'll tell you.. He's the retired Law Hero: Contractist!" [Name] laughed as she felt Aizawa's shock.

For the rest of the time Aizawa carried [Name] the two were quiet. It'd taken a lot from [Name] to respond to Aizawa with her usual energy, but the last thing she wanted was for Aizawa to see her weak. Throughout the short time Aizawa had been training her, he'd become someone she idolised. An important figure in her life. Even if she didn't say it to him, that was what he'd become for her and she was truly grateful. Sometimes, having extremely supportive parents could become a handful and having Aizawa's harshness to balance it out was therapeutic. 

Aizawa knelt down, dropping [Name] onto the chair. From the distance, [Name] could see Midnight and a short elderly woman making their way over.

"WOOOAHHH! MIDNIGHT HAS RETURNED WITH RECOVERY GIRL! COOOOOOOOOL!" Present Mic yelled, surprising [Name]. The man had been incredibly quiet until now.

"Hizashi, shut up."

"OOoooh!" He cried before piping down.

[Name] laughed, her eyes meeting Aizawa's stern ones. Her laughing immediately stopped and she looked down. Present Mic then begun laughing but also immediately stopped when met with Aizawa's glare. The two peeked at each other in shame before staring down until Recovery Girl and Midnight arrived.

"Oh goodness... What on earth.." The elderly woman sighed, walking over to [Name].

"What have these uncontrolled adults done to you.. Oh child, I'm Recovery Girl. Now, come here and let me give you a smooch." [Name] leaned towards her as the elderly woman extended her lips and placed them on her forehead. 

[Name] felt her energy drain out of her, but watched as the parts of her skin which had bruised were instantly healed. She'd only need ten to fifteen minutes to regain the energy she'd lost. 

"Oh~ Thank you!" She grinned at the older woman, watching her scavenge her pockets and pull out a candy.

"Eat this and regain your strength, sweetie."

"Okay!" [Name] waved the woman off as she walked towards Ectoplasm.

[Name] could recognise that she'd only need a fifteen to twenty minutes nap to regain the strength she'd lost. Which would mean, it would be fifteen to twenty minutes until her fight against Aizawa.

"Aizawa? I need twenty minutes before we fight.." 

"We won't be having that fight. I was able to assess enough from yours with Ectoplasm. In twenty minutes, I'll walk you to where you'll do your third exam."

"Oh. Okay..?" 

note: sorry this chap is kinda crap compared to past two!!! i just wanted to actually write something cuz its been like 19 days and that's a lot compared to my usual updates <3 BUT TO MAKE UP FOR THE BAD QUALITY I ADDED A LOT OF MOMENTS WITH [NAME] AND AIZAWA.. dadzawa gonna be REAL strong in this fanfic :)