𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑪𝑲𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑬

❝𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝟭-𝘂𝗽 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹?❞ ─ [𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲]

One hand. Two hands. Three, four, five, six, seven and eight. Four pairs of hands, repeated shoving. One step, two step, three, four, five, six, seven and eight, with a bang. 

"Oww.." A mumble.

A pair of bone shoulders colliding with a strong, concrete wall.

"'I'm just lucky~' Shut up with that!" 

"Just 'cuz no one knows your quirk doesn't mean your cool! So annoying!" 

"No friends too! The boys only like you 'cuz you look like a sket!"

"You come in like once a month! It doesn't make you popular, you're just skipping school 'cuz you can get away it!"

Whine, whine, whine, whine. 

Gold coloured eyes, shimmering in a blaze, "Let's bet."

"The hell?! Stop messing around!"

A hand, twisted to grab the cloth of her collar. Natural brown orbs met with the glistening golden ones. A panic laying over the girl with the brown eyes as she frantically let go off the cloth. Her body shivering in fear.

"So, how about it? Shall we bet?" 

"Fine! Bet on what?!" Another girl took lead.

"Whether or not you can escape within a minute~" 

 ☁

Three girls shook their leader, trying to snap her back to her senses, but it was all for nothing. 

"[Last Name]! LET US OUT!" The new leader yelled, the other two still trying to wake the other.

"What? The bet can't be broken now that you're here~" She laughed. They, all besides her, were clueless to the amount of eyes watching them. If the bet were to be threatened, the eyes would eliminate all threats. Elimination meant no fun. 

A black spherical void. Perfectly in the middle, in perfect shape and condition sat a roulette wheel. Red, white, green, black, brown and gold. Colours all in their correct spaces. As it should be, in the middle sat the golden piece. The same golden in [Name]'s eyes. On the golden piece, sat [Name], and below her were the four girls. The spinning wheel was giant sized, the five girls sitting small.

"Fourty seconds left~" A happy tune being whistled as the three girls panic.

"[Last Name]! You bitch!" The awake leader jumped, using her quirk, to attack [Name]. A second before her hand were to meet [Name]'s face, she froze in air.

"Danger to Initiator detected. Prohibited in current bet. Exterminating... Completed." A divine voice echoed in the void. The girl vanished immediately.

 "Twenty seconds~ Mhm.. you two aren't even trying!" She frowned before grinning again, "So... Let's add something to this bet for you... If you can escape, your friends comes back! And for me... If you can't escape, I get to take your lives! Now I'll give you the way to escape, you just gotta say 'Break'." [Name] licked her lips, she was excited.

"Break!" They yelled instantly.

Though nothing happened.

Five seconds left. 

"I forgot to tell you... it only works for me~" She emptily apologised, checking her nails as the two girls begun to shout curses.

Zero.

The void disappeared and [Name] was back against the wall. She grinned to herself as she brushed the back of her skirt with her hands. 

"[LAST NAME]! Y-YOU!" Two girls came flying at [Name], activating their quirks to attack her as she dodged and they fell to the ground. Or at least, they tried to work their quirks.

"H-Hey.. My... quirk...?!" The taller girl cried, the other responding. "Mine too! I... don't feel it!? [Last Name]! What did you do to us?!" The short girl screamed.

"I took your lives." With a smile, she was off on her way home. The usual humming covering over the cries of the two girls she left behind. 

Another four bite the dust. 

And without a single day of [Name] attending the remaining months of school, besides exam days, her Junior High days came to an end.