𝑽𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑶

❝𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝟭-𝘂𝗽 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹?❞ ─ [𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲]

[Name] was quick on her feet, knowing all the short cuts to take to get herself to U.A in the ten minutes given to her. 

Within the first three minutes out of her ten, she'd cut down the thirty minute walk into a remainder of ten minutes. It wasn't enough though, she'd have to cut down that ten into three less to be able to make it on time. 

Already incredibly quick, [Name] pushed herself, feeling her leg muscles ache, especially around her ankle. Though it was painful, and every moment where she could feel her ankles wanting to give out, she endured it and continued running through the alleyways she'd concluded to be shortcuts. 

Eventually, she'd be left with two minutes to go, recognising the corner she'd have to turn to reach the school. Without a single moment of slowing down, and almost slipping on a banana peel, [Name] turned the corner and threw herself in front of the U.A High School gates, her eyes meeting with a familiar face.

"You have two minutes to spare. You came quick. Well done." Aizawa emptily praised her.

Not often did [Name] have bursts of resolve, yearning for something. Though rare, it did not mean they didn't happen, and [Name] easily recognised that throughout her training with Aizawa, she'd be sure to have more of her short desperate moments. The recommendation was something she knew she had to work hard for and couldn't rely on her current skills. 

Aizawa had seemed to let her catch her breath, which she quickly did.

"Let's go, no point in wasting training time." He mumbled, making [Name] nodded after him as she trailed behind.

Her usual humming filled the silence between the two.

eraserhead/aizawa p.o.v

'She moves quietly. I can't hear her footsteps.' Aizawa thought to himself, amused by the girl he'd decided to train. Not only did she have complete control over the excess sound she could produce, she'd made a thirty minute walk into a ten minute run. 

Walking through the familiar paths, he'd lead them to the training grounds within the campus.

"For today, I want to spar with you and see how you fight. Are you able to turn off your quirk?"