Chapter 51 - Stay frosty

Start from the beginning

"How... Did she became invisible?" Takasugi stared at the door, trying to understand what happen.

"She works in a weird branch of technology" He shrugged his arms.

"But she told me that she's a secretary..."

"She must sucked a lot to get her hands on that then--" He smirked and she kicked him in the leg.

"AAH!" She fell on the ground, grabbing her leg and shaking from pain.

"You need a medic bag?" He squatted next to her.

"MY. F*CKING. TOE" She gasped out.

"No worries, I'll fix this" He pulled out a talisman and raised it above his head. Bright light surrounded them and she stopped shaking.

"How... How did you do that?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I shouldn't say that in front of you" He apologized and patted her on head.

"Cut it out, I'm not a damn loli or cat!" She pulled his hand away.

"Don't be shy, I know you like it!" He put hand on her head and messed up her hair.

"Stop it already!" She said with angry tone, but smiled.

"Alright, let's go!" He pulled his hand away and walked to front door.

"Wait, I need to fix my hair!" She panicked "I can't go out like that!"

"Fine, you have five minutes" He sighed.

"Five minutes? Are you crazy?!"

[Meanwhile in another dimension]

"I'm sorry for suddenly teleporting you here" Black knight apologized to Mana.

"No need to apologize for that! I'm actually really grateful for that" She quickly answered "You are...?"

"I'm Steve and this guy is Jeff" Steve pointed at another knight behind him.

"Sup" Jeff waved to her

"So... I'm going to be send to another world as villanes or something?" Mana asked.

"What" Steve blinked.

"You know... Standard isekai thing?" She smiled awkwardly.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about..." Steve scratched back of his helmet "We just want someone to

"Why I'm the one that keeps carrying things?!" Jeff protested.

"Jeff, I'll shove my great sword up your ass if you don't go right now!" Steve's eyes glowed red.

"Stop, that's gay!"

"Your whole life is gay, now get that grill or bend over!"

"Why are you doing this to me?!"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE A F*CKING LOOSER" Steve exploded with anger "I'VE PISSED IN CHUCK NORRIS LEMONADE, FISTED AN OGRE PRINCESS, BLOWED UP THE PAKISTAN WITH A GAS CAN, AND OBLIDERATED A MOTHERF*CKING DRAGON GOD WITH SHEER POWER OF MY RISING BONER, YET I WAS PUT IN THE SAME TEAM WITH YOU AND KEEP LANDING INTO DEEP SH*T BECAUSE OF IT! I'M NOT ANGRY BECAUSE OF YOU, I AM THE ANGER! SO GET THAT F*CKING GRILL OR I'LL DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU CARE ABOUT RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES"

Jeff slowly walked away with defeated look.

"I'm sorry that you had to hear that" Steve apologized to frightened Mana "I just had to release some steam"