picking my end of the world crew

So here I was sitting in the aircraft carrier around a large table. To my left was iris who was adjusting her camera. Behind me was able who was practicing his sword swings eager for combat. To my right was doctor gears who seemed to be emotionless as usual. Though being around the emotionless man for however long I've been at the foundation has taught me one thing, the man is great under pressure. So seeing him with a bottle of Jack Daniels getting drunk off his ass was worrying. Even though he didn't seem drunk he just opened his second bottle and was pouring glasses around for everyone at the table. To his right was alto clef who was drinking straight from a wine bottle only stopping to take a shot from the glass gears poured for him. "So this is it then? End of the bloody world after all the shit we do!?" Clef said angrily as he tossed his wine bottle across the room. Able Swung his sword and cut the half empty bottle clean in half down the middle before it smashed against the wall.

"So anyone going to explain to me what's going on or am I just going to keep looking at two old men drinking like it's the civil war and doctors are coming to cut their legs off?" I asked impatiently tapping my fingers along the table. Gears set his bottle down and sat up adjusting his glasses. "An XK-class scenario is an end of the world event. We have measures to deal with these sorts of things. Once humans are all dead that is. It would be harder to explain what sort of things we have planned considering your more of a person of action then explanation Y/n L/n." Well I had to admit gears had me there it would be better if I just saw whatever it is then he go on a rant. "since you didn't give him that shitty sword it looks like he now has other plans to move the shit on top of whatever it was, bah I'm too drunk to remember." Clef mumbled as Iris raised an eyebrow turning towards me. "He means Ippy is using whatever that red jewel was to amplify his powers since he can't have brook. Now he built some kind of moving temple meant to excavate some sort of seal Y/n."

Ah iris has been so helpful lately explaining all this shit that I don't have the attention span to focus on. "Which is why o5 has made a vote in terms of what to do next." Kondraki said appearing across the table. "JESUS MAN, I'M GOING TO PUT A BELL AROUND YOUR NECK WHILE YOU SLEEP!" I threatened faking surprise as he hummed. "the hell do you mean shutter boy?" Clef asked kondraki as his butterflies formed a flat screen television. Then the butterfly TV turned on a video of a shadowy figure. "To everyone it may concern. o5 has authorized the use of a full anomalous weapon order meaning any scp protocol can be ignored if and only if it can result in moving towards our goal of saving the human race." Then the butterflies dispersed as the room fell silent. "This temple will reach its destination in a matter of twenty four hours. Our hopes and future are being placed in your hand's Y/n." Kondraki said seriously.

I took a long deep breath and sighed. "Alright fine I'll save the world, but not because I care about it. Oh no I'm saving it because the people I care about live here. Take me back to site 19 we have no time to waste. Oh and I need to borrow your camera Iris". She looked up at me strangely as I smirk heading for the door. "I'll explain once we get to sight 19!" We all loaded onto a helicopter and wasted no time heading in site 19 direction. "Are you sure we should be heading that far away when our target is in the opposite direction?" Iris asked as she borrowed me her camera. "of course I am iris don't doubt me I've done crazier things! Now shut up buckle up and get ready to rock i'm putting together my suicide squad!"

It was hours later that we had arrived at site 19. I explained to everyone my plan on the way there and they rightfully looked at me like I was crazy. I had just finished using iris's camera so I gave it back to her and told her to man her position at the giant camera just in case shit hit the fan. I walked away from a certain scp's containment unit slowly closing the photo of it tucking it away safely in my pocket. Meanwhile a few helicopters picked up its containment cell flying it towards the temple. Call them plan B if you will. Now for my next recruit. I walked down the hallway stopping at the plague doctor's door glancing at the guards. "You can let me through or loose a limb." I said dead serious as they both stepped aside and opened his containment door for me. I slowly walked in seeing that the doc was doing surgery on an orangutan. "Ah y/n welcome back. I assume you are hurt again?" he asked not turning towards me choosing to focus on his work.