edgy mc edge

I raced towards the end of the hall following gun shots which echoed off the empty halls. "Good grief bullets can't hurt it." I said humming following the trail of rot left behind by that thing. Eventually I came to a large door with a large spot of rust protruding from the center. "I always wanted to do this." I said using brook to cut a large hole through the door kicking it down. The metal circle fell to the ground as I stepped through holding brook over my shoulder. "I am now one step closer to becoming a Jedi." When I took a look around the room I saw no one in sight. The large room filled with broken desks with the rot through each one. I scanned the room seeing the old man appear from one of the rot holes. "hey you ugly son of a bitch I came here to mount your head on my cars hood and by my car I mean I'm going to cut your head off and glue a mustache to your face leaving your parts all over the place because I don't have a car." He smirked and began to slowly walk towards me ready for a fight. As he got close some edgy teenager with flowing white hair and crystal blue eyes kicked the old man back into his hole. "Who the actual fuck are you supposed to be?!" I asked as he turned around his ebony armor clanking as he gazed into my eyes.

"My name is dark blade I cannot share with you the details. Though it appears I have saved you maiden." He replied trying to seem attractive. Not working at all for me. "Listen fuck boy you are obviously lost or an scp with issues." I said aiming brook at him. He aimed his own katana at me in response. "If it is combat you seek I will honor you with a swift death girl." He said emotionless. "GIRL?!" I said getting annoyed by this guy. "Excuse me but I'm a fuck mothering bad ass I killed a lot of shit to get where I am and will not be talked down to by some weaboo looking fuck who cosplay's as sephiroth from final fantasy!" He slowly shook his head. "You mean the man whose looks were based off me in that game?" He asked genuinely. You know what? I was just mad at this guy for chasing away my kill. Then he starts calling me girl and finally claims he is the inspiration for a video game character. "Come at me then bro!" I said charging him first. He stood there as a shield made from water appeared out of nowhere blocking my attack. I jumped back as he swiped at me with his katana cutting a desk in half.

"That is strange, when one hits my water shield the attack is always reflected back at them, why not you?" He asked curious as I huffed. "Water huh?" I said unimpressed as he charged forth. The lines covered my body as I blocked his sword in the nick of time. Brook traveled along his swords edge sending sparks flying as he moved to slice at dark blade. Dark blade didn't flinch and that was his mistake as brook began to dig into his cheek. His eyes widen as he jumped back doing a back flip landing like a cat. He gently wiped the blood from his cheek gazing at it like he was contemplating life. "It has been many years since I have bled. Who are you girl and how is it you have broken through my water shields?" I scoffed wiping his blood off on my pants. "Oh that? Well you see I wield the humming sword brook which appears to me to have an attachment to liquids. As for my name I am Y/n L/n." He nodded then got into a stance ready for another round. "I can no longer take it easy on you, forgive me." He replied charging forward once more. I blocked his blade as I was pushed along the ground gritting my teeth. I jumped out of the way as we raced around the room.

He kicked a desk at me and I chopped it in half but as I did he closed the distance and our swords crossed once more keeping us in a dead lock. "I shall admit you have some skill, but it will not be enough to best me!" He declared as we began to exchange blows left and right rushing around the room till we hit a wall. Both of our blades cut through it as we went to another smaller room. I ducked under a sword slash then swept his legs out from under him. He landed on his feet somehow and charged me again slashing with me into another room where Bright was drinking coffee which he promptly spit out. "OH SHIT DEATH BATTLE!" He yelled as I cut off his head by accident pulling brook back for a strike. "Shit sorry bright!" Dark blade narrowed his eyes. "You killed my sidekick bobo! how dare you!" He brought down his sword with enough force to send me flying through about six more rooms till I fell into the cell of the plague doctor who looked up from an operation tilting his head. "Ah y/n come help with my-" He was interrupted as dark blade rushed through the damaged wall. I blocked his katana then reached across bitch slapping him. "Do you two mind I am trying to work?!" The plague doctor said realizing I was in a fight and not doing a cool aid man impression. We both stopped and I waved at the doctor. "Sorry doc we will take this outside." I said slashing at dark blade hitting him with enough force to knock him through the next wall.