Chapter Twenty Seven

Persephone

Mature content, like majority of this chapter is sex, so enjoy!

Chapter Twenty Seven

Nomira bit her lip as she peeked up at her queen with unsure eyes. She didn't know how to respond to her demands but felt her body move into action. Her hands shook when she reached for the front of her dress to unbutton each button one at a time.

Persephone stood still in the tub watching with a darkened smile playing on her lips as Nomira fumbled with her clothing. Persephone grew impatient and instead reached for the front of Nomira's dress before ripping it in half.

It fell to the floor in a heap making Nomira look down at the material surprised. She felt herself shake as cold air hit her skin and her nipples hardened as she turned her gaze back to her queen.

Nomira felt her nerves increase and her wetness clench at the goddess' heated stare as her eyes roamed over her naked flesh. She felt her gills flutter in excitement when Persephone took her hand to help her into the tub. The water rose and splashed against sides making some spill over onto the marbled floor as Nomira stood in the water with Persephone.

"Nomira," Persephone purred her name as she rubbed her fingers down her back and blew into her ear making Nomira shiver. "Tell me, have you ever been with another woman before?"

Nomira stiffened at her question as she felt Persephone begin to kiss her neck with her soft lips. Nomira hesitated returning her queen's touch and decided to rather stand and enjoy the attention Persephone was giving to her nipples currently.

Persephone twisted Nomira's nipples softly making a soft moan form in the back of Nomira's throat that she was uncertain to release. Persephone wanted to hear the noise and encouragement so she twirled the nubs hard making Nomira gasp.

Nomira shook her head to Persephone's question since her voice failed her at the moment. Nomira's wetness pooled as her queen continued to lightly touch her and tease her until she felt like she would explode.

Persephone's hand suddenly gripped Nomira's neck, her grip not tight enough to cut off airflow but just enough for Nomira's heart to flutter with nerves. Persephone pulled away from her scaled skin to look at Nomira. Persephone's eyes looked like two black coals inside of her head shining with excitement.

"Good, this should be very fun for the both of us," Persephone grinned down at her before capturing her lips and her grip on her neck slightly tightened making Nomira's moan strained.

Persephone dipped them down into the water so their bodies were now immersed in the warm bath. Persephone felt Nomira's unsure hands grip her large breasts, the excess fat spilling out of her hands as she rubbed Persephone's nipples.

Persephone smiled against her lips, happy that Nomira finally felt comfortable to touch her like she craved her to do. Persephone reached one hand down under the water to find Nomira's core.

Persephone pushed Nomira against the side of the tub as she used her fingers to rub Nomira's folds. Even under the water Persephone could feel just how aroused Nomira really was.

It made Persephone wonder how long it had been since someone touched her like she was. For Persephone, it had been a long time too excluding Hades devouring her on her throne.

Nomira's legs shook and her body naturally rubbed against Persephone's fingers to create more friction. She moaned loudly as Persephone broke away from their kiss to latch onto Nomira's neck and began to suck on her scaled skin again.

Persephone was also curious to see in the morning if Nomira would have bruises where she was sucking on her skin. She hoped so, she rather enjoyed love marks left on her lovers skin as proof that they sinned together in bed.