Chapter Seven

For the picture above, I feel like Hades sees Persephone this way.

Persephone

Chapter Seven

Hades sat on his black marbled throne with his legs spread wide and his hand on his chin. He stared at the door waiting for his beauty to arrive. He was in a bitter mood because he knew by now Demeter would have found out that it was Hades who took her daughter.

He knew that with time being so incredibly slow in the Underworld that it had been months since Demeter had last saw Persephone. Hades also knew that Persephone was Demeter's precious treasure.

Hades had wanted the maiden for so long he thought Demeter keeping her daughter in such a close eye was selfish of the goddess. He should have the pleasure of having his Queen with him for forever and Demeter should not be the one to stand in his way.

Cerberus, the three headed dog Hades kept by his side at all times, sat up quickly as one of his lifeless guards opened the door for Persephone. Hades breath enlarged in his throat at the sheer beauty of the maiden that slowly entered the room with doubt.

Persephone looked around the heated room and the black marble throne Hades sat in. Persephone tugged at her dress that covered her chest and lower area with worry. The dress was given by Hades for Persephone to wear at dinner.

The dress was quite beautiful, it was as black as night and woven with small pieces of diamonds. The dress was sheer and see through where Persephone's stomach and thighs began. The necklace around her neck was pure gold with more diamonds inside. The cold dress chilled her as it dragged across the ground. The gifts from Hades were beautiful but the luxuries' did not fill the empty part in Persephone's heart where she missed her mother terribly.

Persephone flinched when she heard Cerberus growl from Hades thrown

Persephone flinched when she heard Cerberus growl from Hades thrown. The three headed dog was very ugly and scared her into silence. She stopped approaching Hades when the dog moved. She stood only a few feet away from Cerberus and began to almost cry as the dog growled at her again.

"Ne te, sordida canis," Hades spat Latin at the dog as he stood from his throne. (Shut up, you filthy dog.)

Cerberus wined and laid its three heads down on the black marble floor. The dog's eyes still followed Persephone as Hades slowly approached his maiden.

"Mea amo," Hades growled at Persephone. (My love.)

Hades watched his beauty look down at the ground and covered her skin that could be seen through the dress he had had the worlds best craftsman make. Hades saw Persephone shake as he approached her like a lion stalking his prey.

"Do not hide from me my queen," Hades said as he slowly took her arms and set them by her side again.

Hades couldn't take his eyes off of Persephone's large, round, breasts as they seemed to peek out from the dress she wore. Her legs were covered from the fabric and diamonds but Hades could see the pale skin because of the seer fabric of the dress.