Hospital visit

Wali POV

We reached my hospital.
Come let's go inside I said
But why are we here she asked.

I have to do your checkup as you already know that I am doctor and the best cardiologist in this country so come I winked at her to make her smile.

But I don't need checkup look I am all right she replied.
Look farah you also know that you have heart disease so please let me do it I said.

But Wali look I am alright I am breathing and I am fine she replied.

Look at you. You get tried so quickly your nails and lips color are blue I have seen your previous medical record and I know you need immediate medical attention I replied.

But Wali I never visit any doctor like this nor do I want and I am sacred of all medical stuff please don't do this she pled.

Farah you are the bravest girl I have seen in my life it's just a checkup nothing else I promise you I will never hurt you intentionally.

But I can't compromise on your health I am a doctor and your cousin trust me I will take good care of you.

Ok how about I tell you each and everything before doing and we will work at your pace at which pace you will be comfortable ok I said.

She nodded her head after thinking for a while then we went inside the hospital and I took her to the examination room.

Here come sit on this bed I said.
She hesitated at first but sat on it.

Ok first I am just going to take your temperature it will just go in your ear for maximum five seconds I told her.

Then took her temperature she move her head a little away but I hold it shhhh it's ok I said to her.

I noted her temperature then took my stethoscope here I will put this round circle on your chest then on your lungs just take some good deep breath for me. She did as told without any tantrum.

That's great now this will go on your hand and give you a tight squeeze so I can take your blood pressure and then I wrapped the cuff around her hand then pump the air in it.

Now the most easiest part is you height and weight just came and stand on this scale I she did as told and I note the figures in her file.

Now I want some blood samples of yours and I told her.
No I can't I don't want needle in my arm it will be painful she said.

Farah but it is very important and I promise it's just a prick you will not feel much pain the pain will be like someone pinch you I said.

No I don't want please Wali she said.
farah look you know about your health is more important to me please try to understand it's very necessary I need to check you levels of everything.

But she started to cry ok come sit over here I made her did on the bed then I took out the cannula as it does not give much pain as syringe do. After lots of pleading and crying I got the samples.

Shhhh it's ok look it's done your are my brave girl come let's take some X-rays then we are mostly done hmmm I said.
She stopped crying then we went to X-ray department and took some X-rays of her chest.

Now the toughest part is echo part.
We are done now Wali let's go home she said.
Not yet farah there is one last test then we will go ok I replied.

Only last one promise me she asked.
I laugh and said yes promise only last one.

We enter in the echo room I made her sit on the bed. She looked nervous but got settled on the bed.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna