5_ Living Together

Start from the beginning

"Let's go guys, I don't think that the CEO will come greet us in a moment or in another." Wu Dong patted strongly Kwan Tao's back and ended up dumping onto the scientist. Sun Xuejian looked at Tao and glared at him "Pay more attention kid. Tsk." he said with a cold voice and stepped away from him as he walked toward the door following the others that already started to walk.

He Kwok's brother followed Ling Song, maybe he thought that they were the same age, or maybe he thought that Ling Song was younger than him, but he didn't care to correct him, he will find it sooner or later anyway and he didn't mind to stay with the boy that looked so cheerful. He likes people's company anyway, since he lived without anyone by his side in his last life.

They walked up the stairs while having a good view of the big garden, they knocked the door but no one opened it. Wu Dong raised an eyebrow knowing that they usually open the door the next second someone knocked, if not, there will be a devil behind that would make their lives a living hell.
For someone obsessed of the punctuality, Zhou Feng was the worst.

"Come in." they heard a voice and they walked in opening the door themselves.

"Is this how you supposed to greet your guests?" Chen Xu frowned when he saw the owner of the mansion sipping something in a little cup while reading the news paper.

"Well this is not a hotel, I fired all my employees cause our young master will be living here and teaching us a lot of interesting things and not one of my servants are good enough to go to our heaven." He said as he continued to sip on his tea while reading.

"Ohh too bad, so who's cooking, cleaning and other stuff?" Wu Dong sat in the couch in front of Zhou Feng.

"Not me obviously, I'm already too kind to give you a roof on top of you all." Zhou Feng placed the news paper on top of the table. "I will keep working to have as much as money I can have, since the world is ending, it won't be such a problem if I robe this world a little of it's money right?"

Ling Song went to sit beside Zhou Feng Followed by Hu Zhi till they finally all sat together in the (super big) living room.

"I, Wu Dong and Chen Xu will be taking care of the base project." He stated to Ling Song that just nodded.

"And I also want to make this house a little base, it can be a like a bus stop for long distance trips that we'll be making." Zhou Feng looked behind him "And before we keep talking about this thing, I want to introduce my right hand, he is Hu Qiang"

" Zhou Feng looked behind him "And before we keep talking about this thing, I want to introduce my right hand, he is Hu Qiang"

"Brother!" Hu Zhi stood up and rushed toward the new man that just appeared before hugging him "You didn't pick up my calls." Hu Qiang patted her head "I was busy helping the boss, he told me everything, we were just preparing some stuff." He released his embrace and walked toward Ling Song that was still sitting beside Zhou Feng.

"Young master, thanks for choosing the boss as one of your ally, you won't regret it." He said sincerely.

"Stop making me look like a fool." Zhou Feng rolled his eyes.