5_ Living Together

Start from the beginning

Surprisingly, Yang Yifei replied to me a few second later:
-You say some pretty bad jokes for someone who believes in the Apocalypse-

The boy didn't reply anymore, he would have waited for that event to come, then look if that man would believe him or not.

The next day he prepared his stuff and went outside with his suitcase, right under his house there was He Kwok waiting with his police car and inside there was already a boy that when he turned his head toward me, I saw the resemblance of him and his big brother.

He Kwok opened the door of the back seats and I went inside as he put my suitcase in the back of the car.

I looked at the boy and I frowned a little as he just seemed to have my same stature.

He Kwok sat in the driving seat "Young master, this is my little brother He Kang, he's 13 years old. He Kang this is our young master that one I've talked to you about yesterday, his name is Ling Song, treat him well okay?" The man looked at his brother that just smiled from the front seat next to his brother and extended his hand toward me "Nice to meet ya!"
I looked at the hand and extended my hand as well and shook his hand. "Likewise"

He Kwok drove us to Zhou Feng's mansion and we all gulped after seeing such house. My mansion was also big, but my mom didn't like such big mansions, she said that it wouldn't feel like home anymore but since our mansion was already made long ago  we didn't have a choice.

 My mansion was also big, but my mom didn't like such big mansions, she said that it wouldn't feel like home anymore but since our mansion was already made long ago  we didn't have a choice

We found the others already there and they greeted us.

"We will live here?" Kwan Tao said dumbfounded, the hand that was pulling his trolley was trembling.

"Looks like it" Ling Song looked at the little girl in the arms of Liu Huan and he walked toward her obserserving the small creature, it still felt strange for him seeing such a little human.

"Such a cute baby, what's her name?" Ling Song touched her cheek and found it so soft that he couldn't stop, since he returned back in time, little humans and cute animals opened a new door for him. In facts, now he is fond of cute things, 'they are much better than zombies' that's what Ling Song thinks.

"She's Liu Yan, she's only 2 years old, so please look after her" the mom smiled while holding carefully the little girl on her arms.

"She'll surely be beautiful like the mother" Chen Xu walked behind Liu Huan and smiled at her and then patted the little girl that was still sleeping.

"I just hope that the place the young master is making, will be enough to make her grow with happy memories" Liu Huan smiled sadly and looked at the boy, he doesn't really know what would happen in the future to the base, he can assure everyone safety but he can't assure how long he can defend it.

"I am going Young master" Ling Song heard He Kwok's voice behind him and he turned around to look at him entering the police car once again "I will be sleeping in my house, but I will stay here the weekends, so for now take care of my brother" the boy nodded his head and the the policeman drove away.