Luna felt Sylvester paw at her leg and looked down at her, Sylvester was meowing at her continuously. Luna realized something and gasped lightly.

"Oh my, you must be hungry. Let's feed you now." Luna laughed a bit before walking over to her coffee table and grabbing the can food for Sylvester along with her bowl.

She opened the can and used a spoon to scoop out the contents and let Sylvester eat. She took another bowl from the bag and filled it with water then placing it next to the food bowl.

"Alright, now while you're eating I'm gonna  arrange your stuff." She smiled down at her.

Luna scratch her ears and was satisfied when she heard a purr. She stood up and joined Jackson in fixing all the things and placing them in place, they would need to teaching Sylvester how to use the litter box as well as play with her for a while.

Soon enough, they were done after placing the litter box right by the hallway to Luna's bed room and office, placing the toys and grooming equipments in a cardboard box and making sure that nothing glass-related were placed in high shelves so that Sylvester wouldn't knock anything over.

They decided to cook pasta for lunch which would become their dinner as well since it was already late in the afternoon. While Luna was preparing the pasta, Jackson decided to play with Sylvester. Luna could hear the constant scratches against the floor made by her gray cat mixed with Jackson's laughter as she prepare their dinner.

She felt happy just listening to their sounds, it made her forget everything that had been happening lately. She knew Jackson had went to the entertainment to confirm the dating news with JYP for the final time this morning. So now everyone was sure that the rumors and news were true.

"You should cook more." Jackson commented as he took a peek at the pot. He was behind her and placed his chin on top of Luna's shoulder.

Luna gave him a spoon of the sauce she was making and when he made a sound of satisfaction it made her laugh because Jackson enjoyed it more than she thought he would. He then stood beside her and handed her anything she needed.

"Did you wash your hands?" Luna asked and nodded when she heard him hum in reply meaning yes.

After a few minutes, they had already found their seats on the couch with plates on their hands with a movie playing on the television. It was a peaceful afternoon, making the both of them fall asleep with Sylvester beside them, cuddling against each other an hour after they ate.

Hopefully, nothing disrupts their moment.

Luna panted as she sat up, waking Jackson up from the sudden movement. It was already late at night and the living room was dim lighted with only one light shining. Sylvester was curled up in front of the glass door that led to the balcony and was asleep. The moon can be seen and it was shining a bit causing it to look like there was a spotlight on Sylvester.

"What's wrong?" Jackson rubbed his eyes to wake himself up, his sleepy voice was husky and low. He sat up and furrowed his eyebrows when Luna looked at him with teary eyes.

"I had a nightmare." She whispered, her hand on her left chest trying to calm her pounding heart down.

Jackson nodded and pulled her close to his chest, trying to calm her down. He helped her breath properly and whispered words like 'it's okay, I'm here' or 'deep breaths.' It took a few minutes but Luna eventually calmed down and all Jackson could hear was her soft breathing.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Jackson softly asked, he didn't want to force her into talking but at the same time he knew talking about it helps.

He felt her shake her head and he understood so he just hummed in reply, it was okay for him if she didn't want to. She can take all the time she needed, Jackson was okay with it.