Chapter 41

Third Person's POV

Luna and Jackson were sitting in the group's living room and the boy's manager was sitting on another couch looking at them with an unreadable look in his eyes.

The eight of them had just gotten back from their dinner and walk in a park, only to find their manager's car parked right outside of the building, waiting for them to come back and discuss some matters.

Jaebeom and the rest of them went out to buy some snacks in the convenience store right beside the building while Luna, Jackson and his manager stayed to have their conversation.

"... are you mad?" Jackson asked slowly, he wanted to be careful of his words since he couldn't tell what his manager was thinking especially with his blank stare and silence.

"No, I'm not. Actually, I'm more concern about how you're going to deal with your fans and media about this." He said, clearing his throat before giving them a reassuring smile.

"I'm sure you'll be fine, I guess I'm just not going to be use to this for a while. Since we all know how much you love work after all." He let out a chuckle and Luna smiled slightly because she knew it was true.

Jackson let out a sigh of relief but smiled at his manager, he had been taking care of them ever since their debut and been through so much hardships with the group. He's basically witnessed all seven of them grow up to who they are today.

"I just came to see and ask you if it was really true since media's been asking non-stop. Well, since I can already see how real it is, I'll be on my way. Take care, the both of you."

He stood up and walked over to squeeze Jackson's shoulder and giving Luna a respectful nod to which she replied with a smile before heading out with Jackson trailing behind him to send him off.

"Be safe on your way home!" Jackson waved before closing the door and went back to the living room to see Luna staring into space with a pout on her lips.

He softly laughed, it was something she would subconsciously do whenever she was thinking about random things. He found it cute when he noticed it.

"What are you thinking?" Jackson asked before sitting down beside her, she looked at him before answering.

"Will you... come visit someone with me?" She asked while looking at him, he could tell that she was kind of hesitating because of the look in her eyes.

"Sure, who is it?" He tilted his head sidewards a bit with a questioning look on his face.

"It's Madeline."

Jackson blinked, he knew who Madeline was. Luna had told him about her and the reason she passed away. He didn't feel pity for Luna because he knew she would hate it, instead he felt sad for her because he knew how much she loved her.

"Is it okay with you? You don't have to though." Luna felt worried because she was scared Jackson might not be okay with it.

"What? Of course I'll go with you, it's okay with me. Don't worry." He smiled softly at her before leaning in to kiss her on her forehead.

She smiled and hugged him tightly, she was thankful that Jackson had agreed to go with her. The reason for her visit was because it was almost Madeline's birthday and she wanted to visit her since it has also been a while.

"Thank you." She muttered and kissed his cheeks before leaning against him.

"Anytime." He closed his eyes and pulled her closer, he got comfortable with her so much that it wasn't weird for him even if she was basically like a koala, sticking and hugging him tightly.