Chapter 28

Third Person's POV

"What are they doing now?"

"They're still talking and laughing, Bambam. Just like 5 minutes ago, now would you please stop asking and just eat." Youngjae pleaded, he was getting tired with Bambam's same question every five minutes. The others started ignoring him after four times.

They had their own picnic dinner and they were having their own conversation. Except for Bambam who kept asking about Luna and Jackson while eating his chicken sandwhich.

"But do you think noona would say yes?" Yugyeom asked which made Mark, Jinyoung and Jaebeom stare at him like they're ready to hit him because of that dumb question.

"Why do you think she won't?" Youngjae asked back, he didn't want the hyungs to hit the maknae.

"Well, she's close with Yoongi-hyung from what I heard from Jungkookie." He replied, shrugging.

"But I think Luna likes Jackson, I mean she's always smiling and laughing when she's with him." Jinyoung said, drinking from his bottle of water.

"She's also always blushing when Jackson's around." Jaebeom added.

"She also makes Jackson act like a high school girl." Mark cringed a bit but laughed after along with the members.

"Okay, fair point." Yugyeom sheepishly grinned.

"I wonder what they're talking about?" Bambam spoke up which made the others groaned.

"What?" Bambam asked innocently, wondering what was wrong with him asking that question.

"So you decided to take psychology after that?" Jackson asked, staring at Luna who laid beside him looking at the night sky.

"Yeah, I mean it was a last minute choice before I graduated high school. I was determined to understand what was happening to me." She whispered the last part.

"...What did you find out?"

Luna stayed quiet, she knew the answer but she wasn't sure how he would react.

"I had Major Depression Disorder and Anxiety."

It was quiet after that, both were drowned in their own thoughts. Luna was worried of what he might think while Jackson felt sad. He knew what it felt like to be depressed, as an idol who had to go through so many pressure, stress and hate all together, it was tired and overwhelming indeed.

"How about now?" He spoke up after a while, he never took his eyes off Luna. He wanted to stare at her for the rest of the night. Maybe even for the rest of his life.

"Nothing, I'm happy now. I guess I'm just tired most of the time." Luna turned her head to look at Jackson, she blushed lightly when she noticed him looking at her.

"I'm glad then. I hope you stay happy forever." He whispered, looking into her eyes with a soft smile.

"Me too." Luna whispered back, giving him a gentle smile.

They stared at each other for a while, just admiring each other's look. Luna shifted closer towards Jackson while he put his arm around her, she laid on his arm and cuddled up against him.

"Luna."

Luna hummed in response, she looked at him and sucked in a breath when she realised how close their faces were. Jackson was still looking at her, never taking his eyes off of her.

"I wanna ask you something." He said, moving a strand of hair out of her face.

"What is it?" She muttered.