Chapter 22~ The best gift

Start from the beginning

"(Y/n)!!" He laughed "I'm going to have to get you back for this little prank you know."

"I know" you laughed and smiled smugly. As he continued to open box after box, everyone was getting anxious to see what was inside

"Is there even anything in there?" Peter joked

"I promise you there is," you smiled as Loki pulled out the final small, white, rectangular  box

"Love, seriously." He took the top off of the box "How many more of these thing are-" Loki stopped mid-sentence. He had looked into the box and had not seen another box like he expected. He saw the pregnancy test. 

"What is it brother?" Thor said as he walked to him. He looked into the box and stopped too, his face showed he was obviously surprised. You tried reading Loki's face. He had a blank expression though, and it was hard for you to tell anything about what he's feeling except that whatever it is, he's feeling a lot of it. He finally looked up at you.

"Is it true?" He whispered. You nodded slowly. 

"Will someone please tell us what's going on? I wanna get to this present already" Tony said.

"Go ahead open it." You replied "everyone can open there gifts now."  As you were talking, your eyes never left Loki's. As everyone opened their bags Loki placed the box on the sofa and slowly walked toward you, his face still unreadable. He finally stood right in front of you.

"You're  not pranking me, (y/n)?" He asked. 

"No. I'm not." You said. There were gasps around the room as people had opened there gifts.

"You're pregnant?" Loki whispered, tears were starting to form in his eyes. You nodded again, scared that the tears were not happy tears. Finally Loki's face broke into a smile. A huge grin from ear to ear. "You're pregnant!!" He said excitedly as if he couldn't believe what was happening. He placed a hand on your belly still smiling  "your pregnant!" He got down on his knees and placed his ear on your belly "can you hear me yet my child? I love you!" He started placing kisses on your belly now. He stood up cupped your face and placed a deep, loving kiss on your lips. When the kiss ended he sniffled a bit and wiped the tears off his face. "Your pregnant!" He said again 

"Yes, yes I am!" You laughed and wiped some of your own tears from your face. Everyone had started to crowd around you two now, and we're saying there congratulations.

still smiling, Loki turned to Thor and said "she's pregnant brother. I'm going to have a child."

"Congratulations brother!" Thor laughed and slapped him on the back. 

Loki then turned to tony and Steve "I'm going to be a father!" He said. 

"Congratulations Reindeer games!" Tony said, to which Loki rolled his eyes to. 

"Congrats Loki!"

While Loki was running around the room like and excited toddler telling everyone you were pregnant, Pepper hugged you. 

"Congratulations!" She said 

"Thanks." 

Then you felt someone else hug you tight from behind. When you turned around, you saw that it was heimdal. You hugged him tight again.

"Congratulations darling. You're going to be a wonderful mother." He said

"Thanks dad." You whispered 

—A few minutes later—

After everyone had said there congratulations, Tony decided to bust out some expensive wine to celebrate. Everyone had a drink, except you of course and Loki. You and him had grape juice instead.