Introduction: Mission

The first time Arthit is introduced to Kongpob's unquestionable existence is when the junior joined the engineering faculty as a freshman one year ago

The first time Arthit is introduced to Kongpob's unquestionable existence is when the junior joined the engineering faculty as a freshman one year ago. He got to know the junior during their hazing activities — with Arthit being the head hazer himself — where Kongpob was being an annoying brat and he did annoy Arthit slightly with his hero complex. They've had a fair share of disagreements during that period but nothing serious enough to set them on bad terms with each other.

Arthit thinks that's when it started — his interest in Kongpob.

Of course, it doesn't happen right away, more like a buildup affection that he's not mindful of and when he finally realizes it one day while he's staring at Kongpob's impressive side profile from the corner of his eye, it strikes him so hard that he's breathless for more than ten seconds right after lunch, in the middle of the canteen.

While Knot is fussing over him like a concerned mother hen, assuming that Arthit's having some sort of heartburn or indigestion because the senior has stopped eating all of a sudden, Arthit is struggling to come to terms with his newfound discovery that he might be in love with his oh-so-popular junior, Kongpob Suthiluck.

Because... how else can he explain why his heart will palpitate whenever the junior comes over to ask for bits of advice on his engineering subject? Or how he always find it hard to breathe whenever Kongpob leans a little too near him as he tries to show the junior how a complicated math equation works?

They're not close, per se, but they're close enough to be friends, which Arthit is secretly grateful for. In fact, they won't even be friends if Kongpob hadn't come up to him on that fateful day and asked him for help with his studies because, according to Bright, the head hazer is at the very top of their class. Arthit, who's still battling inwardly to find out why he often blushes in front of the junior, has hesitantly agreed and that's basically how everything started.

However, Arthit is also aware that Kongpob probably only sees him as a senior that he looks up to and whenever Arthit thinks that way, it leaves an uninvited pang of emptiness in his chest.

Arthit presumably isn't the most expressive guy on the planet but sometimes, sometimes, he'll talk to himself in front of the mirror into trying to confess his love to Kongpob verbally and when he does somehow, somehow, the stars will refuse to align with him and he'll end up berating himself for not being brave enough to show his affections openly.

It doesn't help that he's so very often sent into an internal panic mode whenever a girl approaches Kongpob and confesses her feelings to him, which will be turned down by the junior himself repeatedly for unknown reasons. The feeling is equivalent to his journey into a cheap haunted house with ghosts acted out by half-assed amateurs that he's aware but still scared of.

His hidden feelings towards Kongpob has sent him a few rides through hell and back, or more accurately, many heart-stopping rollercoasters of emotions. By now, Arthit is afraid of the amusement park that's forever under the earthquake warning in his poor little heart.

There have been a few instances of the same thing happening over and over again. 

So, recently Arthit has been thinking that maybeeeee it's time to just suck it up and just do it like a man that he should be. If he's capable of hazing a hundred juniors for three freaking months and not losing his fearless demeanour, he's capable of telling Kongpob his feelings. Right?

Oh boy.

He's never been so wrong in his entire life.

Mission: Confess to Kongpob.

A/N: Hello! I'm back with another 'short' story 😂 I know this whole confession idea is probably overused but I have this weird twist (7 deadly sins) in my head that has been swirling around for quite some time now... and I'm finally writing it down (yay me!) so hopefully it'll be interesting 😏 

Also, please ignore Arthit's OOC-ness in here because well... this is supposed to be crack. I promise this will be a short and fun fic so I hope you'll enjoy reading it! Honestly, I had a lot of fun writing it lol ❤️ As usual, not beta-ed.