MATURE -DON'T LIKE? DON'T READ!-

Start from the beginning

  Our tongues battled for few minutes, but like usually, he was the winner. He moved his hands from mine and slowly placed them on my thighs. I already knew what he wanted so I used the sink to haul myself up and wrap my legs around his waist. 

  One of his hands then went to the back of my neck, giving me a chill. He pulled lightly on my hair and I moaned in the kiss. I didn’t know hair pulling turned me on. Neither did he before, but nowhe started doing that through the whole kiss. 

  My hand automatically went to the hem of his shirt and his hands went in the air. I pulled the shirt of and ran my eyes a few times over his body before continuing the kiss.

  Soon enough he returned the gesture, but he took a very long time to examine my body. Instead of returning to my lips he went down to my chest and started kissing and sucking there. By now I couldn’t have cared less about my moans so instead they just got louder by each second.

  Suddenly his mouth went to my nipple and he started sucking. I moaned so loudly that I was afraid that someone would hear it through the door. Why haven’t we done this before?

  I pushed his head away and he watched me with curiosity, but I brought my hands to his pants and slid them down. His eyes went wide as he watched me, but I just shrugged. He eagerly took his shoes and pants properly off. I slid of the sink and started kissing him again. I slowly moved my hand to his hard-on and tugged lightly on it. He gasped loudly and bit his lips, making me almost moan just of that sight. I started slowly rubbing him through the material of his boxers and he closed his eyes and moaned.

  “Fuck Zayn!” he groaned and rested his head on my shoulder while I worked.

  He protested desperately when I moved my hand away, but instead of stopping I slid it under the material of his boxers and slowly took them off. My hand went back to his erection and I stroked him in a way  I knew was good.

  He looked like he was about to explode out of pleasure.

  “I would go down on my knees and do what you’ve wanted me to do for a long while, but I don’t think it is a good idea. Not with these fangs.” I said, now it was my time to be seductive.

  He groaned and gripped me tightly.

  “If you keep doing this I’m going to come right now!” he growled through his teeth and I let go of him.

  Now it were his hands that went to my zipper as he took my pants of eagerly, almost not able to do it due to his shaking hands.

  “You’re this excited?” I asked smugly.

  “Fuck you!” he cooed finally getting them down.

  “Isn’t that your job?” I teased with a wink and he bit down a moan.

  I kicked my pants off and he brought my boxers with. He stepped back and took a moment to stare at my naked body and I did the same with him. Wow he is sexy. And big. Really big.

  “Fuck!” he hissed. “You’re so hot.”

  His lips attacked mine again, but now it was a whole lot different, because everything became much more, I don’t know, different, when you were naked while kissing.

  He brought my waist closer to his and I went between his legs, rubbing out throbbing erections together. It was such a bliss that as we moaned together and had to break the kiss, unable to take all the pleasure. I took the moment to explore all his body with my hands, and he did the same with me. 

  He looked in my eyes before bringing his fingers to my lips.

  “Suck.” he ordered sticking them in my mouth.

  I did as I was told and tried to get as much salvia on them as I could.

  He pulled them out after a while.

  I felt his hand get lower and lower down until he reached my bum. His fingers went to my pelvis. He suddenly stuck one finger in my bum hole, making me groan at the uncomfortable feeling. He took hold of my lips to make it a bit more pleasurable. He added another finger and now I know what people meant when they say that it hurts. He kept pumping those two until he found my prostate. I screamed of pleasure at the overwhelming feeling. His lips smirked against mine as he kept hitting that spot again. Before I knew it he had added the third one, and the pleasure was overpowering the pain.

  “Just get inside me!” I ordered him as I gave him one last kiss. 

  “Turn around then, love.” he replied turning me around to the mirror. “That way we can both watch me fucking you.”

  I bit my lip and waited.

  He lined his cock up with my hole and he came close. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt him near.

  “Oh, and did I mention.” he said. “This is going to hurt.”

  With that he pushed in me and I felt like I was about to get split in two. I was about to scream out of pain, but one of his hands went to my mouth so no one in the party could hear. I felt a tear make its way down my face and I opened my eyes. Harry was staring at me hungrily. He seemed to gain pleasure of this though.

  “So tight.” he moaned. “Feels so good!”

  When he was all the way in he waited a bit until I nodded and then he started. He thrust in and out. He was moaning loudly and that’s when it happened. He hit my prostate and I moaned so loudly that everyone in the school would hear if his hand wasn’t still covering my mouth.

  “Again!” I ordered and he obeyed.

  He started hitting that spot again and again. I felt like I was going to die of pleasure. Slowly his hand went down and he took hold of my painfully hard-on. He stared pumping in rhythm with his thrusts and this was the most overwhelming feeling I had ever felt. I looked in the mirror and almost came at the sight. His hand was wrapped round me while he pounded himself in me, and he was watching my red orbs and I his. We shared a long eye contact, and I didn’t even have to tell him to go faster or harder, he did exactly what I needed. I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach and my breath came even more rapid.

  “I’m coming!” we both said at the exact same time.

   A split second later I was coming in his hand and he inside me. I used the sink to support our weight as we came back from our high.

  We dressed in silence and cleaned ourselves up. No words were needed.

  When we were all done Harry took hold of me and kissed me romantically.

  I pulled back when I realized why I had been angry before.

  Harry looked at me confused and unsure of why I was pushing him away.

  Without saying a word I unlocked the door and went out. That is when Harry understood.

  “Wow!” he yelled bitterly after me. “I’m being stood up by my own boyfriend! How nice! Sex and leave.”

  I looked around and saw that no one had heard.

  I went over to the group and told them I had to go. They were a bit suspicious but just nodded and hugged me goodbye. I could also feel Louis’s questioning gaze on me, but I didn’t look back.

  Everyone was commenting on how ‘hot’ I was looking tonight while I made my way through the crowd, but I just kept walking until I was outside, where I slumped against the wall and broke down. I lost my virginity and I’m not even sure if I can say if I’m in a relationship or not. I feel like a slut. I could’ve just waited for a better time, not while I was angry.

  But what is done is done.

  I sighed to myself and walked home, clueless about the green -or red at the minute- eyed boy who was heartboken, sitting alone in one of the bathroom stalls.

                                     ------------------------------

oh and just to point out, Zayn is was just a back virgin. you know, he has given but never gotten! until now!

wow. you've all officially read the dorst smut on earth.