Eating (Chapter 18)

Hey guys. I'm going to keep this A/N short but i feel like i have to let you know that this chapter is probably my worst creation ever. It's so boring and long (in a bad way) and uuugh, I'm getting irritated by it. BUT guys, the next chapters will be much more fun, and many things will happen in them, so please don't give up! Anyways, please enjoy it as much as possible in this situation. (The A/N didn't turn out short after all.)

(and please give me a prompt to do in the next chapters to keep the story fresh. And I love it when you guys tell me your opinion on things such as you think Zayn is being dramatic, or you think Harry is starting to change, etc. That would honestly make my day)

                       ----------------------------------------------

                                         Zayn’s POV

  This day was going to be dreadful. I could feel it. When I woke up I had a banging headache which only increased when I let my mind wander to what happened yesterday. My pillow was still a bit damp after I let go of myself for a moment yesterday, and that only made me feel worse which resulted in an even worse headache.

  Then after that I was going to go downstairs, but my body didn’t seem to like that idea, so instead a nausea feeling appeared in my stomach, just suddenly, and I had to run through to the bathroom; puking my guts out. I have a strong feeling that this is the beginning of a big ass karma. 

  I was going to tell my mom to call school and tell them that I was sick, but -what do you know? The fact that my family was away suddenly ran up to me, giving me a wide slap on the face. So I had to call the principal on my own. When I told him that I was sick he asked if he could speak to my parents so I told him the truth, that they were away on a trip, but he didn’t believe that. Not the slightest bit. He demanded that I would come to school and stop talking bullshit.

  So that’s how I ended here, at a table in the cafeteria but not being able to look at food without getting the urge to run away and throw up. And neither did the noises in here help with my headache. I was officially feeling like utter shit. The only good thing about this day was the fact that at least Louis wouldn’t think I was a wussy, or ignoring him, so that I guess could been seen as positive.

  For the past 5 minutes the guys have been arguing, voices getting higher each time, and now they were full on screaming. Only in joke though, but I wasn’t really able to be amused when my head was splitting in two. And unfortunately I don’t give a rats ass about ‘I swear, if Leigh-Anne was a man she would have a bigger penis than Perrie’ or ‘Dude, that was not a cow! It was definitely a horse.’.

  And my head was getting worse and worse until I couldn’t handle it anymore and walked outside in the empty hallways, ignoring the calls of my lovely friends that I had been too disrespectful to for the past… well, since Harry and I broke up. They always hung out with me, but I just acted boring and didn’t laugh at their jokes. I’m a shitty friend. I just hoped that they understood.

  The door creaked open and I hoped to god that it wasn’t a group of teenagers being idiotic and deciding to be loud in the hallways as they tended to very often. But that probably wasn’t the case. My best guess is that my friends would be following me to check up on me.

  The next time I opened my eyes -after closing them unconsciously in hope that someone had changed their mind and decided to not get into the hallway- I almost jumped out of my skin of surprise from seeing Harry there. My heart broke for him. Bless the boy. He still hasn’t given up.

  “Hey Zayn.” he greeted cautiously, like he was afraid that I would make a scene or tell him to go away and whatnot.

  “Hi.” I replied, being as nice as I could to the sweet boy.