Chapter 2

The wedding had been amazing. All of their friends had come, and Forkle had been able to pull some strings to get Amy there too. Sophie nearly tackled her when she saw her, and Keefe had to pull her off of Amy to stop her from chocking her only sister.

Biana had done an amazing time planning the wedding. There were gold and ice blue streamers covering the moonlit clearing she had found. She and Sophie had shopped for days to find all of the dresses, suits, and decorations. Sophie laid awake thinking about it, recounting every detail for the rest of the night, even though it was late. Sophie didn't want to forget a moment.

She looked across from her to her husband. His hair somehow looked even more amazing with a bedhead, and for once in his life, he didn't look stressed, concerned, or worried. And Sophie realized, neither did she.

"Sophie?" Keefe asked drowsily.

"I'm here." She said laughing as he tried o style his hair laying down.

"I forgot to give you something last night." He was fully awake now and smiling.

"What?"

"This." He held up a canvas with the two of them sitting together under the panakes tree. He had his arm around her, and she looked like she was in the middle of a laugh. Keefe's eyes were focused on her smile like it was the only thing in the world. At the top of the page it said 'The Fosters'. Sophie almost cried.

"Keefe, I don't know what to say!" The painting was his most amazing work, capturing every detail of the sunrise behind him, and if you squinted, you could see a group of alicorns soaring through the sky above them. The panakes trees long branches swayed in the wind, making the most perfect scene Sophie had ever seen.

"Then don't say anything," said Keefe as he pulled her into a kiss.

The kiss could have lasted hours, or only minutes. Sophie didn't know. All she knew was that everything was perfect. The world was at peace. The Neverseen were either dead or behind bars. And, best of all, she was married to the most wonderful man in the world.

Hey, so this was another short one, but the next one will be longer, I promise! Also, yay! I already have two reads! Thank you!