Chapter 28: Void

It was dark. It felt like nothing was there. Floating in nothingness, the feeling of nothingness. It was all she had. All Zinnia could feel was nothing, she knew this wasn't death. Zinnia couldn't die, it was impossible. She wished too, but it would never happen. 

 Was everyone okay, did they make it? Or were they in the void with her as well? Zinnia tried to focus her energy, what energy she felt she had, to find their magic auras. 

Can anyone hear me? She questioned praying that someone would answer. Trying to push her magic out stronger to see if she could reach someone, she felt like she was falling short. 

Please, anyone. If she could cry, Zinnia surely would be. 

Natsu? Happy? Anyone? The voice was faint, but Zinnia knew it.

Lucy? Zinnia called out. 

"You must find them Zinnia and bring them home. Our guild is in trouble. You must find the others and take them home. You aren't done yet." A voice called out to Zinnia.

Mavis? Mavis, where are you? Please, you have to help me. Zinnia cried out.

"Open your eyes Zinnia. Open your eyes." 

The void felt like it was lifting and a bright light filled Zinnia's vision. She had to find the others, she had to take them home.