This is Our Ouran Fair

Y/N POV

The final day for the Ouran Fair we were dressed in our matching white tuxedos entertaining the guests. I saw Eclair sitting at a table and growled as Kyoya walked over to her, I calmed setting out tea, to others. After a minute I saw Haru being called to her, I clench my fist, then felt a hand on it.

"You don't want to break anything, right?" I sigh.

"Yeah." I loosen my grip, as the others looked at them.

"I wonder what happened to Tama-chan?"

"I'm getting worried, something's up with him, after what he said yesterday." We all frown.

"Alright gentlemen, no more idle chatter. Our guests are waiting for us."

"Senpai, it's like you don't even care."

"It's our job to take care of our guests to the best of our abilities. Remember, they're looking to all of us to entertain them. Their happiness is of the utmost importance."

"He's right, Kao-chan!" Honey pushes Kaoru.

"Honey-senpai, what're you doing?!"

"Come on, Hikaru." Mori picked up Hikaru.

"Let go, Mori-senpai!" I smile, I looked back to Haru as Eclair walked away, we walked up to her.

"Thank you for all of your hard work, Haruhi. After that request from Lady Eclair, your debt has been paid. You've finally repaid us for that Renaissance vase you broke. So, you're free to quit the Host Club, if you want." She gasps looking down, I put a hand on her shoulder. I see Kyoya's father stop behind him.

"When they're young, many assume they have all the time in the world, but really, that is never the case. Don't waste your time with something that will ultimately have no value." I glare at him as he begins walking away, Haru stands up.

"You don't know anything about the Host Club. Kyoya-senpai works around the clock to make sure that everyone here is enjoying themselves. And did you ever stop to think that entertaining others might give each of us some fulfillment? How can you possibly say that what we do here is just a waste of our time? I don't care what you say. I think Kyoya-senpai is amazing." I smile at Haru. "And for your information I think Y/N and Kyoya make a beautiful couple, and don't need your approval to be happy." I chuckle grabbing Kyoya's hand, his father walks away.

"Haru, that was amazing what you said about Kyoya." She turns and smiles.

"Well he's a good guy, and if he makes you happy, he's pretty amazing."

"Hey, what does that mean?" She chuckles, I smile.

No One POV

"I'm concerned about our standing with Grand Tonnerre. They've recently been buying up Japanese companies right and left."

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. Once we have an heir, the Suou family will prosper once again. After all, it's not like the boy can turn against us."

"But Tamaki has never been interested in anything involving the family. What have you done to change his mind?"

"I told him that if he asked Lady Eclair to marry him, I would allow him to see his mother."

"But you can't be serious?"

"Your child is having to make amends for the indiscretions of your youth, my dear son."

Eclair walks into the room where Tamaki is playing the piano after she showered, she wraps her arms around him, then his phone goes off. He stops to pick it up, but she grabs it walking away, she frowns then drops it into the fishtank.