The Host Club Declares Dissolution

Y/N POV

It was the morning of the Ouran School Fair and there was a lot of things going on, I was amazed, as I stood with Haru and Kyoya.

"Those go in the central building's main salon, okay?"

"Alright."

"Hey, be careful with that."

"Uh. Aren't school fairs meant, to be, I don't know, more about students proudly showcasing unique things that they've made by hand?"

"This is Ouran, Haru, it's obviously going to be different." I chuckle as she sighs.

"Y/N's right, for a mere average school, yes. But at Ouran, the emphasis is on planning and leadership skills. Keep in mind, most of our students are being groomed into positions of leadership, so they're required to showcase a talent for upward mobility not arts-and-crafts."

"Oh." I hear a horse and a carriage shows up with Hikaru and Mori in the front.

"Whoa, whoa."

"Nicely done. You handle the reigns like a pro."

"Haru-chan! Y/N-chan!"

"Climb on board. We're rehearsing for the big Ouran Fair parade." Honey, and Tama dance a little, she sweatdrops as I chuckle, the rest of us get on board.

"This is cute." Tama pokes my nose.

"Not as cute as you." I chuckle.

"But what about Honey, he's cute."

"Yeah." We giggle.

"Hey, you know, you've gotten pretty good at this."

"There's nothing to it, you should've practiced with me earlier."

"Well, just because we're twins doesn't make both of us good drivers."

"It's kinda neat having all of us together like this for a carriage ride, huh?"

"Yeah, whatever." I chuckle.

"It's not that bad, Haru." She sighs.

"Oh, and for the actual parade tomorrow, we'll all be in 18th century French costumes. Your outfit will be especially opulent, Haruhi."

"Oh, wonderful." The clock tower rings.

"Ah. The fair's opening ceremony has started."

"Huh?" Tama smiles down at Haru.

"Let's make this fair the best one yet." She smiles, I smile at them.

"Sounds good to me." We got dressed in matching serving outfits with vests and bows, entertaining all the guests coming in, the girls I usually talked to had walked up to me, I gave them a smile.

"It's nice to see you ladies again." They smiled, I looked to their mothers. "And I see you brought your lovely sisters with you as well." They blushed.

"Actually, we're all their mothers."

"No, you all look much too young." They squealed with their daughters, I chuckled.

"He's so handsome."

"I know right."

"Mother, he's taken."

"Oh, such a shame, I would of loved him as a son-in-law." I smile.

"Oh, he's so cute." All my clients and their mothers were fawning over me, some fainting that their husbands/fathers had to hold them pulling them away. I chuckle walking away, I spot Kyoya on his computer.