Chika's Down with Honey Declaration

I don't know why but it unpublished this chapter, I'm sorry.

Haruhi POV

I was about to enter the club room.

"Excuse me. Are you a member of the Host Club?" I turn.

"Huh?" I see a boy wearing the middle school uniform.

"Could you ask 3rd-year student Mitsukuni Haninozuka to meet me out here?"

"Who? Honey-senpai? You sure?"

"Yes." Honey and Mori pop out.

"Oh, look! It's Chika-chan! So what's up? You rarely come over to the high school like this to see me."

"Prepare yourself, Mitsukuni!" He jumps over me trying to kick Honey but he dodges jumping off Mori.

"Hey! C'mon, cut it out you guys! Mori-senpai!" I look at him.

"Hm."

"Whaddya mean, hm?!"

"Whoa! Did you see that?!" Renge comes up. "Honey-senpai dodged Chika's preliminary attack! This is gonna be good!" I sweatdrop.

"What's going on?"

"Honey-senpai is able to fly through the air with such grace! He's like a modern-day Ushiwakamaru! Whoa! Chika attacks again without even giving him a chance to regain his balance!" The kid tries to punch Honey a few times but he dodges ever time. "Incredible! He dodged his attack and tripped him! Neither of them is gonna give! They keep lashing out with ferocious techniques!" I blink unable to comprehend what's going on.

"So, they're at it again?"

Y/N POV

"I wish they would've chosen a better location to do this." I chuckle.

"But it's entertaining to watch." Haru comes up.

"Wait, why are you guys so calm?!" Chika gets out a pole, Tama points for Haru to look.

"Now, things're getting serious! Chika's got a weapon!" He tries to hit Honey but he backflips away, then he tries hitting him several times but not being able to.

"Hey! No way! The use of weapons should be against the rules!" I chuckle, Honey flies away.

"Whoa! He knocked him out of the park!"

"This may be his first win!" I grin.

"Not yet."

"I gotcha!" He puts the pole away and Renge stands.

"Sorry. But I don't think so. The winner of this fight is Honey-senpai!"

"Renge's right about that." He looks down to see his pants latched to the floor with shuriken. "See? He got you."

"How the hell did he do that?!" Honey stands up.

"In the heat of battle, Honey-senpai was able to attack with his shuriken before Chika noticed!" She had the curtains close and a projector to come down showing what happened. "His attack has left Chika utterly defenseless! What a great fight! Can't wait for the next one! Until then, see ya!" She goes away.

"Hey, guys. I'm completely lost, you wanna tell me what's going on here? Who's that kid and why'd he attack Honey-senpai?"

"What? You mean you can't tell just by looking at his face? He's Honey-senpai's younger brother." She gasps. We have him sit on a couch with Haruhi across from him, I sit next to her and Tama stands next to us, he has tea and cake on the table.

"The Haninozukas are a noble family. We excel at martial arts. We've combined styles over the years, to create our very own method of fighting. When we're away, we study karate and judo, but when we're home, we work hard to master the Haninozuka technique. So to make sure that we always stay alert, we have been taught that whenever two family members come face-to-face, they must engage each other in battle."