Introduction

Hey there! If this is your first story of mine you're reading, thank you for being here! Here are some things you should know before delving into this story:

 - I have never written anything to do with royals or kingdoms and did very little research to make this book for the sake of time. I apologize and feel free to tell me off if I'm inaccurate.

 - This was meant to be a one-shot, but it got overwhelmingly large and I decided I wanted to separate it into chapters for your reading pleasure. Sorry if some of the cutoffs are weird, but yeah, keep that in mind.

 - Seeing as the entire thing is prewritten, I will be doing daily uploads of three chapters a day for a week. Sorry if you get left on weird cliffhangers, but, as I said, this was meant to be a single one-shot and I broke it up where I thought made sense.

 - I have another fanfiction! It's called Limitless Love and is a human AU where Percy and Annabeth are childhood friends going through highschool. It's completed and has a sequel called Unbound Affection which is on a bit of a break but will be continued soon. If you like this, why not give those a read? ;)

I hope you enjoy this book! Please leave comments; they make my day!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabeth Chase was the Princess of Olympus, but she didn't necessarily love it. Nobody considered her opinion for anything, nor did they give her much responsibility. All she wanted was respect.

Percy Jackson was a simple peasant. From an outside view, he had nothing going for him, but once you got to know him, you would understand he had the world riding on his shoulders.

A simple kidnapping brings the two together, and they go from enemies to acquaintances, from acquaintances to friends, and from friends to lovers. Join them on their journey to fix their messed up society and build a corrupted love.