4_The meeting room

Start from the beginning

Ling Song shivered and turned around distancing himself from the man who was looking down at him and he hurried to open the door making space for the other man more taller than him to enter.

He didn't heard anyone coming after he stood up... was he in the bar before him? Ling Song Inhaled some air before talking "Thanks for coming Zhou Feng, please come inside, so we can start the meeting." Ling Song never took his eyes from the menacing eyes of Zhou Feng and he thought for a second that he wouldn't come in and just turn around, but Zhou Feng did the complete opposite of his thoughts and walked in.

Everyone tilted their head up to the man, and they knew that if such an important man was in the same room, then this was something really important going on.

Infact, Zhou Feng entered the bar before Ling Song, the waitress said to follow her but he denied and said that he would only be waiting. He sat in the corner of the bar, a little far from where Ling Song sat when he entered, he saw that the same waitress that knew his name coming to Ling Song, at first he thought that he was also one of the people in the list, but he researched each of them and the boy wasn't one of them. He watched the boy as his eyes never left the door. When everyone was already here, he waited some times wanting to know what would the boy do, who was he? He thought. Then the same boy stood up and walked toward the room where everyone was and it was then that he was sure that he was the one who sent the letters or he could have also been just someone working for the one who sent the letter. He doesn't judge a book by its cover, but Ling Song was just a little kid to him.

After walking inside the room, he sat on the chair beside Wu Dong, they already know each other since Wu Dong is his lawyer.

"What a surprise~" Wu Dong smiled at the man that just arrived but he was left ignored as a new person entered the room and closed the door.

"Welcome everyone and thanks for coming, I'm Ling Song, and I'm the one who sent you the letters." The boy walked toward the table and sat on the head chair and smiled at them.

Everyone looked at him without saying anything, but he was sure that many question was roaming in their heads apart from Zhou Feng. His appearance was really a problem in this case of situations.

Ling Song sighed cursing his body, he then looked at each of them.
He already prepared his conversation for them countless of times in his head, but his head stopped working the moment he was taken aback by Zhou Feng, he got a scare there. He felt like the first time he saw him, his life was in danger that time and now, people not having powers was still strange for him, he still didn't get used on that. And when he saw Zhou Feng behind him, he thought that the man whould suddenly rip his head off.

[Zhou Feng is not the one shipped with Ling Song, don't fall for him, cause Yang Yifei is more handsome]

He wanted to say to them that everything he said was true, but without thinking he suddenly skipped that speach and suddenly went from the main point.

"I already explained in the second letter that I sent you about your powers, what I want is to train your body so you could control your power when everything will begin. I saw the future, I saw you doing great things, that's why I have chosen you to do something greater. I will make an underground base for those poeple that are worth to be saved and I also planned to put all the animals of the Zoo in the underground-"

"Stop for a second." A cold voice cut through the air and I turn my attention toward the teacher Chen Xu. "Before all of ...this. You said you're name is Ling Song, are you the same Ling Song of the royal blood?"

"...Yes I am"

"WHAT?? Ling Song should be already 18 now, it's impossible that the son of the Ling Family is still a kid" Wu Dong exclaimed glaring at the boy that remained unfazed.