Chapter 16

Nancy

"You guys are having a grand opening party?" Racheal asked as she entered my office.

"Yeah. We back in action sis." I said happily. Thanks to Brandy this was all now possible. We had yet to still find where Brain had hid the money he stole from us. We wasnt going to turn him in until he did that act. We still wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. But he was really the bad guy to us. But although we lost out on a hell of a lot of money we still were going to get that back and then some. Again. Thanks to Brandy.

"That's great news. I'm happy for you."

"Thank you."

"You inviting Brandy to this event?" She asked. I froze at the mention of Brandys name. Not because she mentioned her but how she mentioned her was what got me at pause. I looked at my sister to see a smile on her face. Not just any smile but a bright lustful smile. Did my sister have the hots for my girlfriend?

"What?" She said confused at the look I was giving her. Nah I was trippin. Racheal isn't even gay. But I could admit that she and Brandy did get close. That was good. I wanted her to be close to my family because she wasn't going anywhere. Shaking the thought from my head I said.

"Nothing. But yes I'm inviting Brandy. Its because of her that I get to even do this grand opening."

"Shes a cool person. No wonder you two are friends." I smiled. My sister really liked her. Good.

"Yeah." I agreed. "But I see you two getting close also. You've become really good friends huh?"

"Yeah. And she is great at her job to. When she put her mind to something she takes off with it."

"Tell me about it." I said with a laugh. I thought about how she just packed the clothes she had and came with me back to Florida. All the time she wanted me to stay there in Texas with her and when she said she would come with me back to Florida she came with no hesitation. She definitely was not afraid of change. She welcomed change with open arms. That's where me and her was different. I wasnt a big fan of change but I felt I was getting a little better at it. Hopefully.

After we were done decorating the place up a bit i made my way home happy that I was going to be able to spend more time with Brandy but as I was entering she was exiting. She looked at me suprised to see me standing there.

"You're home early. A lot early... it's only one in the afternoon."

"Yeah well not work yet." I looked at the folder in her hand. "Off somewhere I see." She nodded.

"Yeah work. I'll be back. You're going to be here?" I could only nod. My baby looked beautiful in the dress she was wearing. But I just seen Rachael at my office. I assumed Brandy was off but not wanting to be noisy I didn't question it. "I'll see ya." She hurries out the door but quickly came back. "Come here." She pulled me to her kissing me. She pulled back looked at me making me laugh then kissed me again. The girl was silly. "One more." She said then kissed me again.

"Go to work. You're going to be late." She hurried out the door. Then a thought came to me. Swinging the door open I yelled. "How are you getting there?"

"Car!"

"What car?" She pressed a button and I heard the sound of a car unlocking. How did I not see that car not far from my own? "Yours?" I asked.